Introduction and Characters

Stray Kids

Bang Christopher ChanLeader of Stray KidsOlder stepbrother to SeungminSoulmate: ChangbinSuperpower: Ability to create powerful shockwaves by clapping his hands together, or striking anyone or anything with his fists, knees, feet or head

Leader of Stray Kids
Older stepbrother to Seungmin
Soulmate: Changbin
Superpower: Ability to create powerful shockwaves by clapping his hands together, or striking anyone or anything with his fists, knees, feet or head. At his peak, he can cause a shockwave so powerful, it can obliterate anything in it's path.
The oldest of his friend group before meeting Changbin and his friend group, and the oldest in general, Chan was made the defacto leader of Stray Kids by Jisung. He was the second to last member to gain his powers. Always being the big brother/father figure to his friends, he always wanted someone to be his rock, to give him strength. He found that in Changbin, and together, they take on the responsibility to protect their family and their newfound friends, Ateez. Although he's not a fan of violence, he's willing to do whatever it takes to protect those he loves.

Seo ChangbinSecond in command of Stray KidsWas like an older brother to Jeongin, Hyunjin and Jisung before they met Chan and his friends

Seo Changbin
Second in command of Stray Kids
Was like an older brother to Jeongin, Hyunjin and Jisung before they met Chan and his friends.
Soulmate: Chan
Superpowers: Telepathy; has the ability to not only read minds, but also communicate with others telepathically, no matter the distance. He can alter his and his friends appearance in the minds of others. At his peak, he can completely shut down someone's mind, leaving them comatose.
Geokenisis; ability to create and control the earth around him. He can cause massive earthquakes, and can transform his arms and fists into rock, greatly increasing his strength. At his peak, he can cause massive earthquakes throughout the land, even powerful enough to shake the earth to its very core, splitting it in 2.
The oldest in his friend group before meeting Chan, Changbin was the big brother figure in the lives of Jeongin, Hyunjin and Jisung. He took Jeongin in after the latter had escaped from an orphanage, and used his small apartment as safe haven for Hyunjin and Jisung from their abusive father. He was the third member to get his powers. Seeing as how his friends were falling in love with Chan's friends, Changbin developed feelings towards the eldest, not knowing if the other felt the same way. Thankfully, he did, and the 2 formed a strong bond together. Changbin was the missing piece in Chan's life, and vice versa. Made the defacto second in command by Jisung because of him being Chan's boyfriend, the 2 of them do everything in their power to protect their "kids".