Chapter 8

Back inside, all of the boys were giving Jisung his birthday gifts. BTS had given Jisung some gaming gift cards for Playstation.

"I'm sorry we couldn't get you something more fancy." said Jungkook. "This is all we could afford."

"Are you kidding?" Jisung said as he took the gift cards. "No, this is perfect!"

"Really?" said Jimin. "We all pitched in."

"Really." Jisung said with a smile. "You're our friends. You don't need to get me anything expensive for my birthday. Heck, just you guys being here celebrating is more than enough."

"Thank you, Jisung." said Taehyung. "You really are kind and humble."

"Oh, stop!" Jisung said, getting flushed.

Then Ateez, along with the others, gave the little squirrel his gifts. They were mainly clothes, colognes, a watch and other nice gifts.

By the time it was almost done, there was only Hyunjin, Felix, and Minho left.

"I'll go next." said Hyunjin as he handed his brother a framed picture of the both of them.

"Oh Jinnie, I love it!" Jisung says, tears forming in his eyes

"Oh Jinnie, I love it!" Jisung says, tears forming in his eyes. "I remember when we took this picture too. You looked so funny with those glasses on!"

"Hey!" Hyunjin said as he ruffled Jisung's hair. "I was trying something new, Ji."

"My turn!" said Felix. "Here, Sungie, I picked this just for you."

Felix hands Jisung a small box. Once he opens it, his eyes go wide as he sees what's inside. A golden necklace with a squirrel pendant.

Jisung's eyes start to tear up

Jisung's eyes start to tear up. "Lixie!" he says, unable to control his happiness.

"I take it you like it." says Felix.

"Like it?!" Jisung says. "I love it! Thank you!" He pulls Felix in for a tight hug.

"Only the best for my twin!" says Felix.

The 2 of them part from their hug, as it's Minho's turn for his gift. He smiles at Jisung rather nervously as he takes his boyfriend's hand.

"Squirrel," says Minho. "I love you so much. Ever since that day, I first saw you, I was immediately drawn to you. I wanted to get to know you, everything about you. You're the missing piece of my life, and after all we've been through, I love even more than ever."