cherry blossom tree

I was pushed to the ground by such force that we both fell down with that stranger above me

I was pushed to the ground by such force that we both fell down with that stranger above me .

Our eyes locked for a moment , that stranger tried to move from me , but a sudden and sharp pain occured in my head which made me his and soon I realised that my hair was stuck in his shirt's button .

I quickly untangled my hair from his shirt's button and we both stood up .

"Are you okay?" I can sense concern and worry in his Voice and his eyes .

"Yes , I am fine . Are you okay ?" I asked for formality ? I guess !

"Yea , thanks for asking . Myself Aviansh , Head boy of this school."
Ooohhh ! So he is the guy who made all girls of our school drooling over himself !

He extended his hand towards me for a handshake which I accepted while Introducing myself .

"Myself Adrisha" I smiled a bit so I don't sound rude to him .

"Aadi" I heard Riyu  shouting my name from behind and when I turned she signalled me to come There,  towards her .

"I think , I Should leave now , and well.... Thanks for saving me." I smiled a bit and started to move towards riyu .

When I reached towards her , she started squealing and jumping "guess what !"

"What ?"

"Mumma agreed."

"Papa?"

"Papa ko mumma mana legi." she smirked while stating this .

"Umm hmm , naughty ho ri behen ki pakodi"I smirked back .

" Ghar Chalein aab?"

"Haa , chal" with this  we both headed back towards our home

                                       🌼

"Mumma , I am ready." I was going with mumma to mall to get some stuff and clothes for us for our kathmandu trip.

I was wearing a white noodle strap frock with mini pineapples made on it .

I paired it up With a blues denim crop jacket , white jordans and kept my hair open . For accessories I wore a stone pendant with matching stone earings and an apple watch .

"Ayee Hayee mata shree , baadi soni lag ri ho , no doubt papa kyu aap pe lattu hai" I said With a smirk playing on my lips Only to earn a smack from her .

"Besharam , tu aur tera baap dono , Sochte nahi ho bolne se pehle , jaisa baap , Waise beti ." she was trying to look and sound angry but was not able to because I can see her cheeks getting red .

Sharma gayi Mohtarma .

"Ha ha , hum toh hai hi besharam , sharmana to sirf aapko aata hai woh bhi Papa ke flirts se."

"Smack"

My mara shree again smacked my head .

"Yaar , bas karo na mumma , Kitna marogi ? Take a chill pill."

"Jab tak tu aur tera baap dono ni sudhar jaate." she glared at me angrily and now it was a sign for me to shut my mouth up .

"Hey durga maa , krodh na karein aur chaliye yaha se mall ki taraf prasthan karein." I said in a dramatic tone and was successfull yo earn a  "so done" look from her .

"Nautanki" she whispered to herself which was enough for me to hear .

Thanks to my sharp hearing skills.

With this we both left for mall and shopped for a vaccay .

                                       🌼

It was 4:00 in the evening when we both were finished with our shopping and I was in no mood to go back home .

I somehow convinced mumma to let me roam on my own to which she agreed Only after I showed her my tantrums and my irresistible puppy look .

I was roaming in a park Where children were playing , senior citizens doing exercise and ladies gossiping , a little distance away I saw a cherry blossom tree a d There was no one present over there , it looked so peacefull.

I cannot control my will to sit down beneath that tree , it was so peace full.. away from the chaos a peacefull corner .

I don't know how , but I remembered THE poem of Robert frost which is so damn close to my heart .

"The road not taken"

I don't know why but I feel connected with human emotions or the life teachings that he beautifully portrayed in the poem With the help of nature .

Kitni selfless hai na nature , ek ajeeb sa rishta hai uske Saath , hum usse big sad rahein hai aur woh humein savaar ri hai .

I was busy in my thoughts when a voice brought me back from my wormhole .

"Will you mind , if I sit here with you?"

-------------–----–-------------–----–---------------------

Hello lovely people !

I know I know I know update is short and I am so sorry for that .

But , kya karu

EXAMMSSSSS !!

I PROMISE YOU ALL KI NEXT UPDATE BOHUT LAMBA HOGA

And also I will start updating now only after I am done with my exams .

So sorry for this but kya karu majboori

Till then Biee

And please Vote and comment yaar motivation milti hai
Biee !