Mugs and Muffin Cafe

AVIANSH SINGH :

I was busy thinking about her , when I got a Call from Neevan informing me that he is at my home to discuss about the arrangements of the cultural fest and he was not able to find me

I hurriedly stood up from the cherry blossom tree I was sitting beneath and started to walk towards my car where my driver was waiting for me.

The truth is , I don't come to this park often for an evening walk . I was going back home after visiting my grandparents house when I spotted her sitting beneath the cherry blossom tree thinking something very deep and I could not resist myself from not going near her.

This park was built by my great grandfather as a way to serve public in the mid nineties.

I hurriedly sat inside my car and driver uncle also sat in the driving seat while putting the car keys in the key hole and twisted it making the car's engine roar to life.

After 30 minutes , I reached back home and rang the doorbell of my home. After waiting for some time , I heard the door unlock and the creek sound came indicating that someone is opening the door.

The door opened and I saw my mother standing there with a warm smile on her face.

"Avi , Neevan is waiting for you in the living room , where were you ? And what made you come so late ? " Her questions bombard me while I was still standing at the door of my home.

"Mumma , will you let me come inside or should I stay here only ?" I crossed my arms infront of my chest and relaxed my body posture.

"Oh , sorry , aaja fatafat aur Neevan tera kabse wait kar raha hai." She got aside giving me some space to come inside.

I walked inside in a fast pace and walked towards living room to see Neevan sitting on the couch while his back was facing me.

As soon as I reached near him I saw him lying lazily on the couch while his back was facing me and he was busy in his phone.

I quietly covered the distance in two long strides and smacked his head.

"Aur bhai , phone se bahar bhi nikal liya kar kabhi." I laughed a bit while looking at his shocked reaction as he thought that he was alone.

"Saale kidhar tha tu itni der se ? Mein pagal ho gaya yaar tera wait karte karte." He stood up from the couch and ran behind me with his shoe in his hatha. while I ran to save my life from him.

"Arey yaar , bas kar na aab , cafe chalke discuss Karte hai na , maine aur ek aur student ko bulaya hai hamari help ke liye." I held his hand as he was about to smack my back with his shoe.

"Kon aa raha hai ?" He asked with curiosity , but if by any chance he gets to know about who was coming to help us , he will leave the project discussion in between and would get vanish in thin air.

"Tu chal na yaar , lag jayega pata." I held his wrist and dragged him towards my car. I made him forcefully sit inside my car and I also sat with him while telling the driver to take us to Mugs and Muffins Cafe

In our whole ride , he was questioning me about who it was and I was trying to dodge his questions in every way possible.

Why this cafe seems to be so far Today ? Itna dur toh nahi tha.

In about next 15 minutes , we reached the cafe and told the waiter to lead us towards our table.

We both sat down on the table and he was still asking me who it was and why I was not giving him that person's name.

I told him to wait for some time as she will be here soon but he did not listen to me once.

"She , so its a girl ?" The hell I did , I shouldn't have said that.

"Hello Avi...ansh , WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE ?" Riya stopped in her mid tracks and her eyebrows rose in shock and anger looking at Neevan.

Neevan and Riya Are legit Fire and Ice.

Dono ka 36 ka aankda hai.

"WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING HERE AVIANSH ?" He jumped off his seat and anger was clearly visible on his face.

"I am here to discuss about the arrangements and you ? Khana Thusne ke liye aaye ho ?" She glared at Neevan while saying this so hard that even I got scared.

"What I am for you huh ? Samajhti kya ho tum mujhe ?" Neevan's raised his voice was so loud that it caught attention of the people sitting on our nearby tables.

"Gorilla , now you should go back to your home as the zoo gates closes at 8:00 pm and its 7:30 pm right now." That was awful (for Neevan , mein to maze lunga aab uske)

"You." Neevan started to walk towards her but I stopped him in his tracks.

"Relax guys , 5 saal ke chote bache ko kya ? Jab dekho ladte rehte ho." I heard a sweet voice coming behind Riya's back which made my heart stop for a moment.

__________________________________________

Hello lovely people !

Hope you all liked the chapter.

Don't forget to vote and comment as it gives motivation to write more.

Should I increase the length of the chapters ? What do you think ?

Follow my Instagram account : asteria.ships for spoilers.

See you all in the next Chapter ! Till then Bie !!!!