characters introduction

Female main lead :

Adrisha Malhotra is a 16 years old bubbly , Cute and fun loving girl

Adrisha Malhotra is a 16 years old bubbly , Cute and fun loving girl . She is a 10th grader of St. Paul international School  and also the topper of her class . She does not know , but she made the most popular guy and also the head boy of her school, fall in love with her .
Her backbone , her partner in crime , her bestfriend Riya Charak , is the only girl she trusts the most in her school and life .
Riya is also the first position holder of their class. Riya is also the most popular girl of the School on whom almost 80% male population of school crushes on.
Riya Only considers Adrisha as her best friend and buddy as she knows rest of others are Only with her for their selfish deeds .

I never believed in the concept of loving someone,  until he came
-Adrisha

Male Main Lead :

Aviansh Singh , the most handsome guy of whole school till date , the popular guy of the whole school over whom also Every  girl crushes on Except a 9th grader , who is too focused in her studies that she finds all of These things as waste of time

Aviansh Singh , the most handsome guy of whole school till date , the popular guy of the whole school over whom also Every  girl crushes on Except a 9th grader , who is too focused in her studies that she finds all of These things as waste of time . Everyone considers him as a playboy , but Only him and his bestfriend Nevaan knows how warm and soft hearted guy he is .
Aviansh is the Head Boy of St. Paul international school and Neevan is the discipline captain of the school .
Aviansh is a 11th grader who passed 10th standerd with 94.6%.
Aviansh is son of Billionaire CEO 
And next to the throne of being a CEO .

She is my blue , my first and last Love .
-Aviansh Singh

_________________________________

Hello lovely people !
Surprise!  Surprise!  Surprise!

Here is the new book for you all .
Wattpad pe kaafi books padi but school romance kahi ni , so I was like why shouldn't I write a book about School romance ?

Trust me !

You all are going to love this book !
I promise pinky wala.

Please please please vote and comment as much as you can because it gives us motivation to write more .

Will post chapter 1 of this book around 7pm today .

Till then bieeee !