cricket ball

"Avi , principal sir is calling all the student council members in his cabin right now" Nevaan gave me a serious look

"Avi , principal sir is calling all the student council members in his cabin right now" Nevaan gave me a serious look .

"Why?" I raised my eyebrows at him and fixed my blazer's collar and he gave me a shrug.

"Even I don't know" he said being all serious.

"Lets go?" I stated which almost sounded like a question.

"I guess." He patted my shoulder and we made our way towards the principal's cabin.

We entered in his cabin and saw him engrossed in some files. He was so busy that he didn't even notice us entering his cabin .

"Sir?" Nevaan tried to gather his attention and introduce him with our presence in his cabin.

"Yes , are all of the student council members present over here now ?" He questioned to which everyone nodded "yes sir"

"Okay , so the thing is , all of you are going to Kathmandu as a cultural programme is taking is taking place over there and also taking you all on a four days vaccay from school's side . Get us Your parent's consent by tomorrow and Aviansh because you are the head boy of the school , so it is mandatory for you to go , Samaira You being head girl and Nevaan You being Discipline captain , its mandatory for both of you too , got it everyone or any questions?"

"Yes sir" we three said in sync to which he nodded.

"You all may leave now" with this we all left his cabin.

"So Kathmandu it was , aur tu bol aaisa raha tha jaise koi KA and ho gaya ho" I joked to which he rolled his eyes "hahahaha , very funny" sarcasm dripping from his tone.

"Waise , ja kab rahe hai?"
I questioned to which he gave a 'I don't know' look.

We were walking in the school ground and my heart skipped a beat when I saw HER .

She was standing there and it looked like as if she was waiting for someone.

Suddenly she looked up and froze , when I saw where she was looking , I saw a cricket season ball coming towards her with full speed.

I ran towards her and pushed her in an attempt to save her bht our legs got tangled and we both fell down with she beneath me and I above her.

Our eyes locked for a moment and I felt my ears burning.

I tried to get up but she hissed " Ouch" when I saw down I saw her hair struck in my shirt's button.

She quickly untangled it and nodded for me to get up now.

I quickly got up And she got up after me.

" Are You okay ?" I was concerned about her and how can I not? I literally crushed over someone for the first time and now its been a while since I am crushing over her.

"Yes , I am , are you hurt somewhere?"
"No , thanks for the concern."

"Umm , btw , Myself Aviansh head boy of school" I smiled and forwarded my hand for a handshake.

"Myself Adrisha" She too smiled and gladly accepted my handshake.

She was telling me as if I was meeting her fo the first time .

I knew everything about her , Every freaking thing , her class , her age , her favourite food , her favourite place , her favourite colour BLUE.

SHE IS MY BLUE AND ONLY MY BLUE.

"Aadi" we heard a shout behind her and when she turned around she saw her bestfriend Riya Waiting for her .

She turned back towards me "I think I should leave now and thank you for saving me Mr. Aviansh" she gave her cute smile and went towards Riya .

She is cute.

I watched her figure disappearing with her friend Riya .

"Bhai , kyu pagal ho rha hai uske peeche ? School ki saari ladkiya tujhe fidaa hai aur tu uspe Fidaa hai , I am sure usko bhi tu pasand hoga , bata de na usko tu." I turned and saw Nevaan standing beside me and giving his gyan .

I call it Nevaan Guru ka Gyan .

"Rejection se aacha hai mein is crush apne tak hi rakhu , nahi Toh tut jayega mera dil" I said With a sad look on my face .

"Tu itna sure kaise hai ? Ki woh Tujhe reject karegi ?" Nevaan said with a amused look on his face .

"Woh baaki ladkiyo jaisi nahi hai , ekdam alag hai , usko yeh pyaar vyaar iss age mein fake lagta hai , aur hormones is wajah se yeh in sab cheezon ko teenage Mein attraction aur career ke liye distraction manti hai , woh sirf apne career pe focus karna chahti hai" I said with a sad smile on my face .

Sad because of the thought of not having a chance with her and a smile to witness the determination she had towards her career and studies.

"Bhai , tu puree tarike se uske pyaar mein pad chuka hai" Nevaan said with a smile playing on his face .

"Ab yeh govinda ki tarah expressions dena band kar aur chal yaha se" I said in a serious tone to which he nodded while still chuckling .

"Beta , jab tujhe koi ladki pasand aayega na tab mein bhi Tereko aaise chod jaunga" I was full irritated with his teasings.

"Chance hi nahi hai" he said with full confidence.

"Dekhte hai"
"Dekh lena"

With this we headed towards our classrooms

Soon the school ended and we all went towards our home.

_________________________________

Hello lovely people !

Here comes out our main male lead.

Isn't he so in love with her ?

I hope you loved the chapter .

And I will start to update Inayaat and his blue after march due to my boards.

But I will update in between .

See you all in the next chapter.

Please vote , comment and follow as it gives us motivation to write more .

See you all soon !

Till then byeeeee