~•|14|•~ 𝑀𝑂𝑀𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑂 𝑂𝐹 𝐿𝑂𝑉𝐸

I let out a deep breath as i closed my eyes inhaling the intoxicating fragrance of roses

I let out a deep breath as i closed my eyes inhaling the intoxicating fragrance of roses. Right now i am standing on the terrace by the railing holding it softly in my palms as a small smile was blooming on my lips. Sun arise, night fell but out of all days, today felt different as if a fresh start of something beautiful.

I again inhaled a fresh breath and opened my eyes to see the vast garden like area of this palace which is equal to 20 or more mansions align. This palace is very beautiful but unfortunately i didn't get a chance to roam around here. From the day we came here, i went out of this room for only one time which was yesterday when Mr. Hamdaani took me to the meeting room.

We have our breakfast, lunch and dinner in our room so i don't get a chance to explore this enchantingly beautiful palace. I softly sighed and looked around the beautiful valley which was filled with different flowers. I love all flowers but i am crazily in love with red roses. They are my favourite.

Looking around my gaze was stuck on a particular person who was standing at a long distance from me. His bodyguards and some other people were standing beside him but all of them had their eyes down in respect.

This man was the perfect definition of beauty carved with perfection. His mysterious yet powerful gaze always leaves me breathless while his beautiful pink lips do wonders to my body evoking the foreign sensations which i didn't even knew existed in this world. His single touch is so magical that, one drop and i will be starving for more.

I know this is not love, it's just a common attraction which any man and woman will feel living under a same roof. I never refuse him to come close to me because in the very corner of my heart i have started to accept him as my husband because not once but he told me many times that he will never leave me and by leaving me, he always meant divorce. I am his wife and this reality will not change now nor ever.

Sometimes i think that maybe he is giving me time to be comfortable around him and the rude and harsh things he does is just because of his anger towards my father. He may seems distant and cold but i have seen his care. Although he says he hates my father and me and only married me just to take revenge but i know he still have a warm heart. His humanity is still engraved deep in his heart but just is overpowered by his anger and hatred.

I have full faith in my Allah! One day Mr. Hamdaani will know the truth. Insha'Allah!

I sighed again and just as i was going to turn away, i saw Hareem at a short distance from Mr. Hamdaani. She was just standing there quietly but her eyes were stilled on Mr. Hamdaani. Something irked me seeing Hareem who was staring at him with stars in her eyes.

I felt my heart heavy as if something burned right then and there. Unintentionally my death glare was stilled on Hareem's face as my hands were clenched in anger but soon i furrowed both my eyebrows in pure confusion. What was this feeling? What am i doing? Panick arose inwardly as i hurriedly averted my eyes away from her and walked inside.