~||•𝐸̨𝑃𝐼́𝐿𝑂̀𝐺𝑈́𝐸̨||•~

"No" Ruhena's stern voice echoed in the kitchen as Zaroon gave her puppy eyes "Please Rooh" Her eyes softened for a milli second before she glared at him "No" Refusing him she walked out of the kitchen with bowls and placed them on the dinning

"Please Rooh.....okay i promise this will be the last" Zaroon followed her out of kitchen with dessert bowl in his hands and placing it on the dinning he turned towards Ruhena who was glaring hard at him "For God's sake Zaroon we already have 3 sons" She semi yelled as she pointed towards the kids quietly sitting on their chairs and enjoying their parent's drama.

It's been total of 8 years of their marriage and they both have been blessed with 3 sons. The elder one Kazim is 5 years old, the second one Faris is 4 years and the last one Omar is 2 and half years old.

"But i want a cute daughter like you Rooh" He pouted and she instantly averted her eyes down totally flustered at his words. She pursed her lips in embarrassment as a soft blush crept out on her rose coloured cheeks and unwantedly his cute puppy eyes melted Ruhena's heart but still harderneing her heart she glared at his making her decision "No means no Zaroon"

They both were staring at eachother intensely before a deep yet childish voice broke their trance "Why do you want a daughter, you have 3 handsome and intelligent sons"? They both turned in union and Kazim shrunk in his chair under his parents stern gaze "You would have looked better if you would be my daughter" Zaroon glared at Kazim while voicing out coldly and Kazim in return rolled his eyes at his father's reply while Ruhena was left rendered speechless at Zaroon's words.

"Dad why don't you love me? I am so cute, how can you not like my cute face"? Faris voiced out in his cute and babish voice making Ruhena to come out of her dumbfounded trance "I will love you, just change your gender" Zaroon's cold voice echoed in the room and Faris looked up at his mother totally confused "Mom how can i change my gender"?

"You can't be my brother Faris how can i have a dumb brother like you"? Kazim shook his head disappointed and started to eat without waiting for everyone else. He was the carbon copy of Zaroon, green eyes, coldness dripping from his expressions and dominant and commanding attitude of his was exactly like Zaroon.

Ruhena brushed her fingers in her hairs totally frustrated at her husband and sons talks "Why are you always so against my sons Zaroon"? She slammed her hand on the table and Zaroon slowly gulped but answered softly "Because you ignores me now"

Faris suppressed his giggle and Kazim rolled his eyes at his father's soft voice and a bit fearful expressions because in this world his mother is the only one from whom his father is actually scared "You are the first father in this whole world who is jealous of his own kids!"