~•|29|•~ 𝐿𝐸𝑇𝑆 𝐺𝑂 𝐵𝐴𝐶𝐾

As Zaroon set the table for breakfast, he walked towards the room where his Rooh was getting ready for her office

As Zaroon set the table for breakfast, he walked towards the room where his Rooh was getting ready for her office. He shooked his head as a soft smile pulled up at his face remembering how he whined liked a child earlier just to make breakfast for her "She has all the power over me" He mumbled with a smile and walked in room.

She was dressed in a navy blue bussiness suit standing infront of the mirror while lost in her thoughts. Should she open her hairs or not? But she never did in last 1 year. What will her employees think if she abruptly opens her hair for no reason? But He likes it. She sighed for the hundredth time now and at last decided to open her hairs because Zaroon likes it.

A beautiful smile curved up at her cherry lips as her mind started to swirl around only his beautifully carved handsome face. She pulled her hand up to undid the clip from her hairs but she was a second late because fair long slender fingers already did their handy work unclasping the clip from her beautiful long hairs making them fall back like a water fall "Now that's perfect"

She looked up infront of the mirror and her graphite gaze met his spell bound green eyes. His gaze deepened as he leaned towards her a bit and picked the brush from the table infront before softly brushing her long straight hairs. She took a deep breath as she closed her eyes in peace savouring this beautiful yet soothing moment.

No words were exchanged just their rhythmic accelerated heartbeats were beating in a sync. No one knew how much time passed by because both were lost in the captivating realm of allure and peace. After prolonged amount of time, he placed the brush back and kissed her hairs on the top and snaked his arms around her petite waist.

He snuggled his head in her crook of neck rubbing his nose on her bare skin inhaling her natural jasmine bodily fragrance. Her eyes were still closed taking in the every milli second of this soulful moment and inhaling his soothing woody scent "Lets eat breakfast" He whispered in her ear softly but it actually came out a bit sensually aroused voice "Huh"?

A low whisper left her cherry coloured plumps as she slowly opened her eyes. His eyes darkened at her seductively low whisper as he slowly said exhaled a breath.

He sighed and placing a lingering kiss on her forehead he caught her wrist in a light grasp and walked out of the room with a confuse looking Ruhena. Did i do something wrong?

He first made her sit and then only settled down "You made so much? You know I can't eat much so you have to finish it all okay"? She widened her eyes in awe as she saw the table filled with different dishes. There was 2 flavours of pancakes {Chocolate & vanilla}, grilled cheese sandwiches, bread jam, juice and at last Turkish coffee.

He shooked his head negatively plating out the food for her and politely replied "No My Dear, it's going to be you, who is going to finish this all. Do you see yourself? You are so thin, you have to gain some weight now" His voice was a bit demanding as he cut the pancake into small pieces and pushed forward the fork towards her inviting lips.