I Hate You (Smut)

content warnings: Breeding kink, daddy kink, swearing, usage kink, ownership kink, a tad bit CNC (Consensual non-consensual), hate fucking. (LMK if I missed anything) 

We all know Spencer Reid, but let me tell you, he is one of the most annoying people I know, he has to be the smartest person in the room. He acts like he rules the world and can do whatever he wants. And unfortunately, I have to share a room with that bitch. And even worse, there's only one bed, it's a king, but still, I mean, who did I piss off to get this type of punishment.

I walk into the room, hearing the shower going, he's probably taking a shower. I sit on the bed, looking at my phone and waiting for the shower, still in my work clothes, just a skirt and blouse. I hear the shower turn off and I look up for a second at the absence of the noise. He comes out with a towel around his waist, holding it up with one hand, the other holding a phone. His hair is wet, dripping with water, falling onto his chest, and I hate to admit it, but it makes him look hot. I bite my lip, looking at him for a second before trying to shake it off and look back down at my phone, trying to make it look like I wasn't just looking at him.

He looks up at me for a second with a smirk, saying "Take a picture it'll last longer" before going to his suitcase taking out his pajamas, just some pants, and going to the bathroom.

"Fuck off," I say, rolling my eyes at him, trying to not show what I was thinking. I know that I'm not supposed to think about him this way, but god, he's so fine.

After he comes out of the bathroom in his pajamas, no shirt, showing off his chest, I go into the bathroom and turn the shower back on before going to get my pajamas. I get them, a pair of short shorts that shows off my ass and a small crop top, if he can wear that, then so can I. I go back to the bathroom and close the door just enough so it looks like I meant to close it all the way, but just enough so he can see into the shower, I just wanna see what'll happen. I take off my clothes and get in, starting to wash my hair. I feel Spencer's eyes on me, watching me as I take a shower, I turn, washing the shampoo out of my hair with a little smirk, knowing that I have the same effect on him as he has on me.

As I get out of the shower, I start to dry myself off, drying my hair and body slowly, knowing he's still watching me. I put on my pajamas and come out of the bathroom, still drying my hair as I do. Spencer sits on the bed, reading before looking up at me, his eyes looking over my body.

"What?" I ask, looking back at him, a small smirk forming on my face, looking at his pants for a second, seeing him grow hard at my appearance.

"Nothing," he says, shaking his head and looking back at his book, adjusting his pants, trying to not show off his boner. I sit on the bed, grabbing my phone as I do. We sit close together, the bed may be big, but it's not big enough for us to be as far as I want to be from him, not wanting him to nodice how much I want him, how much I want him to take me. I bite my lip at the thought of him using me, fucking me till I'm crying and come undone on his cock.

"Are you gonna take the floor?" I ask, looking over at him.

"You are," he says, not looking up from his book, flipping the page.

"No, I'm not!" I say, scrunching my face at him. He looks over at me and rolls his eyes at me. "You are Reid," I speak, looking him in the eyes.

"You know," He says, getting closer to me, and I freeze, not being able to move, "I saw the way you looked at me when I came out of the shower," he speaks, his hand cupping my cheek. He looks at me with a little smirk, his face getting closer to mine, saying "Do you know how hard you made me when you were in the shower? I know you left that door over for me baby girl" He pauses, his lips brushing over mine with a little smirk. "Tell me to stop, tell me you don't want it," he says, waiting for me to respond, I get on his lap and kiss him, trying to get as much as I can. "Fuck" He moans into the kiss, his hands going to my ass, cupping it. I grind on him a little, trying to get more friction, wanting as much as I can. He goes down to my neck, kissing and sucking it.

I moan out, my head going back as he kisses me, definitely leaving marks. "Fuck, Spence" I moan out, trying to grind more on him, my eyes rolling back in my head.

"It's daddy to you," he says, his hips bucking up into me. "Say it" he speaks, sucking my neck more.

"Daddy" I moan out, and before I can fight he flips me onto my back, his crotch pushing into my bare pussy. "I need it so bad, please," I say, grinding on him as much as I can.

He starts to unbuckle his pants pulling them down, letting his dick spring out, long and veiny. He rubs his tip against me, saying "Tell me what you want baby".

"I want you to fuck me like you hate me, Daddy" I moan, biting my lip as I speak. He chuckles at my words before finally, he plunges into me, starting to fuck me. I moan out at the sensation which only makes him go faster, pounding into me. I'm a moaning mess under him, scratching his back as he fucks me.

"Such a whore for cock," he says in my ear, turning me onto my stomach and taking me from behind. "You were made to be used, weren't you?" He asks, my head buried into the mattress. I let out a moan of approval, signaling I like it. He slaps my ass before he pulls my head back by the hair. "Answer me," he says as he continues to ravage me, his hips slapping against mine, "Or have I fucked my little bunny dumb already? Is my bunny already dumbed out on my cock?".

"Daddy I love it," I pant, my tongue sticking out of my mouth, my eyes filling with tears of pleasure.

"Look at my dumb bunny, such a cock whore," he lets out, slapping my ass again, "Already crying for my cock, huh?" He asks, grabbing my neck and holding me against his chest by my neck, his hand leaving my hair.

"I can't take anymore" I cry, knowing I love being taken like this.

"You can't take it huh? I own you, your mine, mine to use, and fucked like a slut" He says in my ear as he slaps my ass over and over again. "You're gonna take everything I give you and you're gonna thank me after, ok?" he says, his hand snaking around my body and going to my clit, rubbing me.

"Y-yes Daddy," I stutter, tears falling from my eyes. "You own me" I sob, knowing what control he has over me.

"What a whore, such a cock slut I have," He says, shoving his fingers in my mouth. "Suck my fingers, show me how much of a good whore you are," He says. I close my mouth around his fingers, sucking them as I was told, loving it. I clench around his cock, signaling I'm gonna cum soon. "Is my bunny gonna cum on my cock? C'mon, give it to me, show me how good of a whore you are" He says before I come all over his cock, my eyes rolling back in my head as I do. "Look at that, you're such a good girl for me," He says, his thrusts getting sloppier, making it clear that he's almost there. "You're gonna take my cum aren't you, you're gonna take it, let me breed you like my own personal fuckdoll," he says, biting my neck, leaving a mark. "Are you gonna let daddy make you a mommy? You'd look so pretty carrying my seed, letting everyone know you're claimed." He speaks, pushing me closer to my second high. His cock twitches in me, his seed spraying into me, coating my walls. "Gonna fuck it into you" He mumbles, pushing my face into the bed, keeping my ass up as he thrusts a couple more times before taking himself out of me, our shared pleasure coating his cock. "Thank me bitch" he says, slapping my ass, his cum dripping out of me, my face stained with tears, loving the feeling of being used like that.

"T-thank you Daddy" I maon out, coming down from my second high.

"Good whore" he says with a smirk. He leans down and kisses me softly. "You know I've always wanted to do that," he says with a smirk, sitting next to me.

"What, fuck me?" I ask with a smile, sitting up next to him.

He laughs and kisses my forehead. "Something like that," He says, his hand snaking around my waist, keeping me close.