Chapter two

He pulled me into bed with him and i blushed what the hell what was this weirdo doing i was felt weirded out so I started to shake him he woke up and stared at me with a retarded look on his face "Get off me!!" Finney pushes me off the bed "You grabbed me what are you talking about?! now that your up I'm leaving" i say heading for the door but Finney said something.

"I didn't start the stupid rumor.." i stop in my tracks and face him and cross my arms "I don't believe you you're a fucking bastard you would do anything to humiliate me.." i say glaring at furiously Finney " Finney stands up walking towards me "I DIDNT SPREAD RUMOR ALRIGHT YOU CAN CHOOSE NOT TO BELIEVE ME BUT I DIDNT START IT" he glares back at me as he says that and then try's to walk away from the conversation i grab his hand and spin him back around grabbing his arm firm  "Not so fast snow white don't you dare walk away from this conversation" i glare at him "Alright Rapunzel ill spare you some time what do you want!" Finney says waiting for me to say something.

(If you don't get the nickname you slow LMAO im joking 🥰 but Robin calls Finney snow white cause that bitch so pale and Finney call Robin Rapunzel cause his hair anyways on with story)

"Donna wanted me to make sure you were okay so are you okay or not?" i still continue to have a firm grip on his arm "Im standing perfectly fine right" he said overly sassy and yanks his arm out my grip i say under my breath "bitchty.." and he glares "Bitchty or not i'm okay so you can leave.." he crosses his arm giving me that disappointed dad stare "Ok but if you ever start another rumor about something about my dad ill do worse then make you pass out..if i have to.." I say warning him not like i would actually do it though cause i didnt wanna cause trouble for my mom.

"Are you threatening me Robin Arellano..?" he asked walking closer giving me some type of look it wasn't angry nor happy "Yeah i think i am Finney Blake so take that into consideration before bullying me alright..?" i gave him a irritating smile Finney starts to walk off "whatev-" Finney gets cut off by him collapsing i catch him before he could fall to the floor "Shit...Finney?!"

Thank you all for reading hope you enjoyed i liked this chapter i liked making them argue THE NICKNAMES WERE SO CUTE my bestfriend baby_kid helped me with them