Chapter eleven

(Its still Robins point of view)

Someone answered it was an old man I smiled the corner of my mouth twitching with anger "Are you Finney Blake's Father?" I said folding my arms politely as Vance was in back of me "Yes and who are you?" He said "Your worst fucking nightmare.." I said and grabbed him by the collar and me Vance started beating his ass.

Then we heard Gwen coming downstairs so we stopped and Finney and Bruce came "What the hell are you guys doing!?" Bruce yells and Finney looks at me glaring pissed off "Get the fuck over here both of you now!" Finney yelled and I flinched a bit "fuck.." I said under my breath and me and Vance walked over "Bruce get them out of here.." Finney said not looking us in the eyes he was clearly angry "Finney I.." I tried to get in a word but he cut me off "Save it." he said sighing and ran to his dad "just come on leave him alone.." Bruce said and I sighed walking away.

                                 (Timeskip)
I got home my uncle was probably somewhere drunk I was laying in bed thinking about Finney why did I do that why did I care so much he was getting hurt why'd I react like that I was just frustrated maybe I should text him yeah I should I pulled out my phone and I texted Finney.

R:Hey look I'm sorry if I got you into trouble..

F:in trouble?! Not even close he's gonna kill me

R:dude I just got mad that he hurt you I don't why but yeah.

F:what do you mean you don't know why..?

R:Can we meet up or I'll come to your house?

F:how the fuck are you gonna come to my house bffr

R:I'm gonna sneak in duh..see you there Blake 😁

F:fuck you but ok..

End of messages

I had got up and went straight to Finney house I had climbed up on a tree to get to his bedroom window I threw a pebble at his window "pst hey Snow White let down your hair.." I said jokingly then he opened his window "Bitch you know that's from Rapunzel right technically that would be my line sin-" Finney said but I cut him off "yeah yeah whatever make space so I can climb in.." I said rolling my eyes and he did what I said.

I climbed on the roof and went into his window "Nice room.." I said looking around his room I saw a sock on his floor once I looked at it he had picked it up quickly "okay well I just wanted to say I was sorry and um.." I hesitated "And um.. what idiot.." Finney said rushing me "and I think I might have feelings for you.." I said sighing and rubbing my temples and Finney looked shocked.

" I said sighing and rubbing my temples and Finney looked shocked

(This is what Finney's room looks like btw)

"What do you mean you like me.." Finney said flustered sitting on his bed and I sit near him "I mean I'm in love with you dumbass.." I said groaning that he wasn't saying anything to my confession "are you gonna leave me here confessing like an idiot or what?" I sigh and he leans in and kisses me I grab the back of his neck pulling him closer and making the kiss deeper we fall back on his bed making out then suddenly his sister comes in the room "Hey Finn- ohh.. your busy heh okay.." She says smirking and leaves the room.

"Gwen knock before you come in my room!!" Finney yelled embarrassed and I laughed "Sorry she um is pretty uh sneaky.." Finney said scratching the back of his neck "Yeah it's fine um..so I'll take us making out as you like me?" I said chuckling nervously "Yeah..I do um so are we um dating or something now?" I said nervous hoping he would say yes.

Hope you enjoyed it I rushed because I wanted to get this done fast but I did alright :)