chapter fifteen

Robin had came back in the room he had a worried look on his face "so are you gonna tell me what you and your mother was talking about?" Finney said crossing his arms waiting for an answer.

"It's kind of hard to say..." Robin said scratching the back of his neck nervous "it can't be that bad" Finney smiled "well...I have to leave..soon" Robin said sighing and Finney's smile dropped "what w-what do you mean you have to leave like leave school or like what?" Finney said confused.

"no like leave this town I'm sorry it's just me and my mother can't take anymore of my uncles abuse.." Robin said "So what your leaving me! You didn't even think about how this would affect me and I can't do long distance I'll just end up missing you!" Finney said freaking out.

"Calm down mi amor we'll figure something out." Robin grabs his face "what if we don't...what's gonna happen we'll break up or worse?" Finney says and Robin sighs "don't overthink it we love eachother right?" Robin asked Finney staring into his eyes "yeah we do maybe your right we won't just break up stuff like that only happens in movies.." Finney says "exactly and that's why we'll do long distance and when I have time I'll try to come see you when I can our love won't just be empty space" Robin said.

Finney smiles and they lean in close and their foreheads touch and their lips brush against eachother their eyes close instantly being struck by the force and passion put behind the kiss it was like there was nothing that could ruin this moment.

THANK YOU FOR READING THE END OF EMPTY SPACE I TRIED BUT I RUSHED SO THIS IS THE ENDING YOU GET!!