𝐒𝐍𝐎𝐖, 𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ: ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴇɴ ɢᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɴᴏᴡ.

ꜱᴏɴɢ: ꜱɴᴏᴡɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʟᴀ - ᴇʏᴇᴅʀᴇꜱꜱ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺ 0:35 ─ㅇ──────── 3:09

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

"𝔦𝔱'𝔰 𝔰𝔫𝔬𝔴𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔦𝔫 𝔩𝔞, 𝔦𝔱'𝔰 𝔰𝔫𝔬𝔴𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔰, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔥𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔶𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡."

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

˗ˏˋ 𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 (𝐊𝐄𝐍) 'ˎ˗

@𝐕𝟒𝐌𝐏𝐘𝐑𝟎

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤
⛧☾
◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

   𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐙𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐏 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐏𝐔𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑, watching as you did the same. He watched as the zipper got stuck a bit before you successfully pulled it up. After you were done, you looked around for your fluffy ushanka.

   "I got it." He told you, putting it over your head securely, before the two of you put on a pair of shoes. It was very cold outside, so you guys had to dress accordingly.

   You finished tying your shoelace before standing up and grabbing his hand, walking out the front door. Ken had decided to take you on a lil vacation, knowing you adored the snow. He had managed to book a hotel near a resort which you appreciated. The walk to the resort was short and quick, taking about 3 minutes to get there by foot.

   It was empty, since it was usually colder in the morning than it was later in the afternoon. He appreciated the solitude. It meant more time together.

   He was a little kid at heart, which was obvious when you first met him. You loved that about him. "Hurryyy." You dragged out, wanting to get to a good spot to make a snowman at. He grinned widely at you, still holding your hand as you practically dragged him to a good spot. "Yeah this is a good spot." You said before kneeling to the ground to start making your snowman.

   You two started rolling snow, trying to make a big enough sphere with the snow as the base. "It looks funky." Ken spoke, laughing as he was obviously amused. You adored his laugh, it was very fitting for him. "Nah its cute." You said, defending the snowman. "It don't even have a face." He responded, still grinning as he helped you create the second huge snowball for the torso.

   "It will, you gotta wait." You said, with a smile on your face as you molded the snow to make it look more like a ball. "Bae it still look funky." He said, trying to mold it himself. "I ain't even done yet." You responded, molding it with him before placing it on top of the base.

   Ken started making the last snowball for the head, molding it and smushing the snow together. "Make it smaller, the head finna be too big." You told him, taking some snow from the snow ball. "This good?" He asked you, which you gave a nod to before he placed it on top.

   "We don't have a carrot for the nose." Ken spoke, helping you up and brushing the snow off your pants. "I know we can just put a rock or somethin'." He nodded, before looking around for a good sized rock for the nose and eyes. "It finna look ugly but okay." Ken said, picking up a rock and gently pushing it in the middle of the snowball.

   "I wanna do the eyes and smile." You told him, picking up some smaller rocks and gently pushing them into the snowball as he did prior. "Awww it look so cute." You said, as Ken pushed in a stick on both sides of its torso and a rock in the middle of the two snowballs below the head.

   "You right, it cute." He replied, as he watched you smile at his smile. His smile was contagious, so was his laugh. "Bae I think you dropped somethin'." He told you, looking down at the snow beneath your feet. "Huh." You mumbled, looking down and before you knew it, your face was smothered in snow.

   "Kennnn." You dragged out, gently grabbing his hands and pushing them away from your face before wiping the snow off it. He found it funny, laughing at his previous actions. You found it slightly funny too, you were grateful you didn't wear makeup out today, it would have been ruined anyway.

   "My face feels cold now." You told him, rubbing your face to warm it up. He laughed before pulling you in for a hug by your waist. The hug warmed you quite quickly, maybe was his high body heat, or the fact that you guys were wearing warm clothes.

   You cupped his face, pecking his lips as he kept his arms wrapped around you. You guys stayed like that for a while before playing around in the snow.

[TIME SKIP]

   You sighed in relief as you finally took your shoes off. Your feet were aching from walking and playing around in the snow all day. You were sleepy too, being out all day did that to you. It was currently 11 PM, as you two had just gotten back from dinner.

   You took off your gloves, and ushanka, dropping them somewhere on the ground. You were too tired to even care. You started unzipping your puffer but you were too tired to finish the job. Ken noticed this, as he made his way over to you, helping you take off your puffer.

   He then helped you to the bedroom, giving you your clothes so you could change. Luckily you had enough energy to change yourself, although you were slow at it you still managed. As soon as you were done changing you plopped down onto the bed next to Ken. He pulled the covers over the two of you, pulling you closer to him and making sure you were comfortable.

   His warmth was lulling you to sleep. Slowly but surely you felt your eyes get heavier. You felt a soft kiss to your forehead and then lips, followed by an 'I love you.' You used your remaining energy to say it back, before you fell asleep.

   "I love you too, Ken." You mumbled, your eyes shutting as his arms tightened around your body. He kissed your cheek one last time before the two of you fell asleep, comforted by each others presence.

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤
⛧☾
◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

1015 words.

A/N: mb for the lack of updates for this book 🙏