𝐂𝐔𝐃𝐃𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐗𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐄

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ: ᴅᴇᴍᴇᴛʀɪᴜꜱ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴇꜱ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ʜɪᴍ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʜᴏʟᴅɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ.

ꜱᴏɴɢ: ꜱᴛᴀʀ ꜱʜᴏᴘᴘɪɴɢ - ʟɪʟ ᴘᴇᴇᴘ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺ 0:25 ───ㅇ───── 2:21

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

"𝔦 𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦'𝔪 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔪𝔭𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔞𝔫𝔱 𝔱𝔬 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔟𝔲𝔱 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔢 𝔤𝔦𝔯𝔩 𝔶𝔬𝔲'𝔯𝔢 𝔰𝔬 𝔪𝔲𝔠𝔥 𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔤𝔬𝔯𝔤𝔢𝔬𝔲𝔰, 𝔰𝔬 𝔪𝔲𝔠𝔥 𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔣𝔢𝔠𝔱."

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

˗ˏˋ 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐗𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐄 (𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐔𝐒) 'ˎ˗

@𝐕𝟒𝐌𝐏𝐘𝐑𝟎

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤
·:*¨ ♱✮♱ ¨*:·
◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐔𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, having no intentions of letting you go any time soon. He was grateful to be holding you in his arms right now, and he wss even more grateful to have someone like you love him and be with him.

The longer he held you, the more lost in thought he became. He kept thinking about how you ended up with him and most importantly how much he loved you.

He couldn't stop thinking about it, it was the only thing on his mind at the moment. The way you were laying so comfortably in his arms, trusting him as he kept his arms around you tightly.

He wanted this moment to last forever, just you and him laying in bed together. Your eyes were blinking slowly, as if you were gettin tired and sleepy from his warmth.

He felt himself fall even deeper in love with you. You were just so perfect to him. Everything you did made him feel so much more for you. He was whipped, and it was obvious.

You came to all his performances, wanting to support him as much as you could. You stayed late at the studios with him sometimes, when he would let you. Just thinking about all the things you did for him made his heart swell. All the things you did to show your support meant everything to him.

You felt him kiss the top of your head, which made you look up at him slightly. He was so handsome to you, it was hard for you to comprehend. You gave him a tired smile before speaking, "You so handsome, baby."

He felt a small smile creep onto his face which then grew into a larger one. The effect you had on him was very obvious to anybody.

You felt him peck your lips once, then twice, and then he gave you more kisses than you could count. He loved the feeling of your lips connecting with his. You smiled into the kisses, and once he stopped he stared at you, admiring you.

"How was the studio?" You asked him, wanting to know more about his day and such. "It was fine, just working on a new album." He told you, resting the side of his face against the side of yours. You kissed his cheek, as he closed his eyes.

"I'm so proud of you, baby." You mumbled, moving some of his locs out of his face, watching as a smile grew on his face. "I love you." He responded, moving his face to kiss your lips softly.

"I love you too." You mumbled to him, as he hummed into the kiss. He repeatedly kissed your lips, obviously not wanting to pull away. He wanted to kiss you as long as he could.

Once he finally stopped kissing you he laid his head on your chest, burying his face there. His hands started to roam your body, stopping at your waist. He let himself relax into your touch and hold as you wrapped your arms around his back and neck.

He got sleepier by the second, your mere presence lulling him into a deep sleep that he couldn't fight. His eyes shut as he let out a content sigh, finding comfort and safety in you.

You would always be there for him, and he knew that. You were one of the most important things in his life besides his music of course. He would always love you and you would always be so important to him, so much that he felt that his life relies solely on you.

You meant so much to him, it was hard to comprehend. It felt surreal to have somebody like you by his side and he would never get over it. He loved you more than you could ever know.

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤
·:*¨ ♱✮♱ ¨*:·
◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

694 words.

A/N: Meechie... bae... pls go solo leave that pedo beno...☹️💔

anyways meechie is so fine 😍😍