𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊 𝐔𝐏, 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐁𝐎𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ: ᴊᴏʀᴅᴀɴ ᴍɪꜱꜱᴇꜱ ʏᴏᴜ.
ꜱᴏɴɢ: ɪɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇꜱꜱ - ᴄʟᴀʀᴀ ʟᴀ ꜱᴀɴ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺ 0:00 ㅇ──────── 3:20

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

"𝔦 𝔤𝔢𝔱 𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔩𝔶 𝔴𝔥𝔢𝔫 𝔶𝔬𝔲'𝔯𝔢 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔡𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔫𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔰, 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔢 𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔡."

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

˗ˏˋ 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐁𝐎𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈 (𝐉𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐍) 'ˎ˗

@𝐕𝟒𝐌𝐏𝐘𝐑𝟎

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤
⛧☾
◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

   𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐉𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄, well used to be. You guys dated for about 6 or so months before breaking up. It broke your heart and while the breakup remained unresolved to his fans, his fans had speculated something had happened.

   All your photos of you two together were no longer on any of your pages, so it was only natural for his fans to suspect something.

   You were washing the dishes, trying to get your mind off Jordan when you heard the front door to your home open and close with keys jingling and boxes and bags being placed on the ground. You were confused and scared for a second before you remembered. You forgot that Jordan still had a spare key to your house that you gave him.

   Before you knew it, you felt arms being wrapped around you from behind. You looked down at the arm and could recognize the tattoos, it was indeed Jordan. You were nervous, but you did miss him so you let it happen as you continued washing the dishes.

   Your breathing was a little shaky from the nervousness, and Jordan noticed this. You felt a kiss being placed on your cheek, his arms still wrapped tightly around you. It was comforting to you and that was his goal.

   He buried his face into the back of your neck and shoulder as he kept his arms wrapped around you. You soon finished with the dishes as you wiped your hands dry.