𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄, 𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ: ᴋᴇɴ ꜱᴛᴏᴘꜱ ꜱᴍɪʟɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴇᴛ ʜɪᴍ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴍɪʟᴇ.

ꜱᴏɴɢ: ɴᴜᴛꜱ - ʟɪʟ ᴘᴇᴇᴘ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺ 0:50 ───ㅇ───── 1:25

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

"𝔱𝔯𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔪𝔢 𝔦 𝔤𝔬𝔱 𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢."

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

˗ˏˋ 𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 (𝐊𝐄𝐍) 'ˎ˗

@𝐕𝟒𝐌𝐏𝐘𝐑𝟎

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤
⛧☾
◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

   𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐊𝐄𝐍 from across the room, a frown on your face. It made you so sad to see him like this. He was being quiet, keeping to himself, but most importantly he wasn't smiling like he usually would.

   You adored his smile, it was extremely contagious and it made you happy to see him smile. Whenever he smiled, you would immediately smile as well. It was like you guys were communicating telepathically, but lately Ken hadnt been smiling. You didnt think much of it, but it had been days without seeing him smile. It concerned you.

   With that in mind, you came over to where he was sat on the couch, the room was dimly lit as you sat next to him. He didn't even turn to look at you, he was just staring at the table or his socked feet, you couldnt tell. His head was tilted downwards. "Baby, you good?" You asked him, wanting to take a gentle approach first. He nodded his head, not even bothering to give you a verbal response.

   Something was bothering him, did someone say something to him? He was never the type of person to listen to what others had to say about him. You wrapped your arms around his shoulders, moving his head so it was placed on your chest. A few seconds later, his arms wrapped around you in return, his hands rubbing your sides.

   "Smile f'me?" You mumbled, as he stayed unresponsive for a good 5 seconds before shaking his head slightly. You frowned even more, but deciding not to push him to smile, you let it go.