03

Date: December 30th, 2019

Y/n's POV:

I looked over at Jeongin and nodded. "I mean, I don't have anything else to do today. I can come by your guys' house at 2?" I offer. "I only have this class today." I added on. I see him smirk as he leaned against the locker next to mine. "That works. All of us are going to be there so you can meet your four other mates that you haven't met yet." He says. I looked down at my phone and saw the time. "I have to head over to class now. Please make it to your class on time. Just because you're a demon doesn't mean you have to be late to everything." I said while rolling my eyes. I hear him laugh before nodding. "I'll try." Jeongin told me. I shake my head while laughing before giving Jeongin a hug and I go over to my only class of the day. I sat next to one of my classmates and sighed. I was already ready for this day to be over so I could see my mates. "You look like you don't want to be here." I hear the classmate I sat next to say to me. I looked over at him. "What gave that away?" I asked sarcastically. He laughed at that. "It's how I am when I'm not near my mates. I'm Seonghwa by the way and I'm a witch." He says introducing himself to me. "Ah you get it then. I'm Y/n and I am an angel." I say. "Stray Kids mate?" He asked me. I looked at him confused. "How do you know that?" I asked him. "Two of my mates are really close to two of your mates. My mate Hongjoong is friends with Chan and my other mate Wooyoung is friends with Felix and Changbin." He explained. "Oh cool! I haven't met all of my mates yet, but I am going to meet them all later today." Before I could say anything else, the professor walked into the room and started the lesson. An hour passed and finally the class was over. I looked at the time and saw the clock read 12:00. "It was nice to meet you Y/n." Seonghwa told me. I smiled. "Same to you. I hope we will be able to see each other more. If you're friends with my mates, I'm sure we'll get along too." I mentioned. Seonghwa nodded his head before looking at me. "What's wrong?" I questioned. "Your hair isn't as pure white as I would expect from an angel. It's got hints of gray in there." He told me. I looked at my hair and saw what he meant. I shrugged. "It's probably the same thing that happened to my siblings. Their hair changed to gray when they became fallen angels." I brought up. "Are you close to Jeongin by any chance?" Seonghwa questions me. I nodded my head. "Well, he's one of the four that I have met so far and him and I get along decently." I explained. I hear a phone make a sound and Seonghwa grabs his. "Oh! I have to go, one of my mates just got into a fight. Again." He said hurriedly. "It's okay, I'll see you around!"

Jeongin's POV:

All eight of us were sitting in the living room waiting for Y/n to arrive. About ten minutes later, there was a knock on the door. "I got it!" I say jumping up and running over to the door. When I opened it, there was Y/n standing there. "I'm so sorry I was late. Dayeon called me and needed to ask me something." She said while walking in. Both of us walked into the living room. "Stop apologizing, it's okay." I tell her. I saw Y/n look at everyone who was sitting and smiled. I forgot how beautiful her smile was for a second. "Hi." She said softly at everyone. "Woah, you're really pretty!" Hyunjin said to her. "I agree! You are so beautiful." Felix added on. I looked over and saw Y/n blushing at their compliments. "Thank you. Both of you are really pretty too." Y/n tells the two. I watch as Minho came over and hugged her. "Hey Y/n." He says. "Hi Minho." She said while smiling again. "Alright you three, sit down so the other four can introduce themselves." Chan's voice sounded. Before I could even do anything, Minho grabbed Y/n's hand and made her sit between him and Han. I rolled my eyes at that as I heard Y/n laughing at our reactions. Changbin spoke up first. "Hi. I'm Changbin and I am a dragon hybrid." He says to her. She waves over at him. "My name is Hyunjin. I'm a garden nymph." Hyunjin says next. "I'm Felix, and I am a fairy." He said quickly after Hyunjin introduced himself. I looked over and saw Seungmin looking very excited. "I'm Seungmin! I'm a puppy hybrid!" He said. "You're so cute." She said after Seungmin introduced himself. Seungmin, after she said that, smiled brightly at her. "Well, I'm Y/n and I am an angel." She said. We all sat there talking for a while before Y/n spoke up. "Wait." She said. "What's up?" Han asked her. "Chan is a wolf, Changbin is a dragon, and Seungmin is puppy. That should mean they each have a name for their animal counterpart. That's what it's like for Taehyung's mates." She told us. "We each do. Do you want to know what they are?" Changbin asks Y/n. "Yes please." She said. "My wolf is named Chris." Chan said. "Why Chris?" She asked him. It was a little funny because we had all at one point asked Chan the same question. "I'm from Australia, just like Felix is. My English name is Christopher, but my family always called me Chris, so it fit well." He explained. Y/n look over at Felix. "You're from Australia too?" She asked. Felix nodded his head with a smile. "Unlike Chan who was not born in, but raised there, I was born and raised in Australia. And both of our families still live there." Felix told her. "Back to the names though. My dragon is called Binnie. It's just a nickname from my name." Changbin said next. "My puppy has a nickname from my name. It's Minnie." Seungmin said before Y/n perked up. "Minnie?" She asked Seungmin. He nodded his head. "You were the puppy that was at my dorm the other day while my brother was there." She said while smiling. "I was."