Only you

I've never wanted more with anybody until I met you. You make me want so much more each day spent with you.

I never did relationships I had always thought it was meaningless and stupid, but the way you talked about having it with me, sent more than a billion butterflies in my stomach.

You made me realize that I want to have a love, at least once in my life– with you.

Every single bad thought of my opinion on love has vanished into thin air.

These feelings of emotions are un-human like to me, but that's okay because I'm still learning, for you.

I swear I can hear the fireworks splash into the sky when you kiss me, every single damn time.

When you look into my eyes it's like you can see right through everything I am.

I've become so comfortable around you, I don't have to hide.

Sometimes it gets scary what I feel for you but you make it go away with just a touch.

You understand me;
Like no one has ever before and I never want it to go away.

As minutes turn into hours and days turn into months spent being with you,
I can finally say I've fallen deeply, madly, truly in love.

There's no going back, even if I wanted to, I couldn't.

I am in love with you.

Everything about you is like a drug that I'm addicted to, I can't get enough.

You are my first for many things, you are the first and only guy I've ever said "I love you" to. You are the first and only guy I've ever truly cared for. You are the first and only guy I want to be with.

You are my one and only.

I think that you'll forever be in my heart, even if we ever decide to go our separate ways.

-
ccrs

Lovenotetomylover