Woke Up Crying at 6am

As I have mentioned in a couple of my past posts, I have Broken Heart Syndrome - something that is very dominant in Asians and Asian Elephants. The Syndrome is as titled because whenever your mental being goes into a depression state, the body sends negative hormones directly into your heart via bloodline, which then causes immense physical pain.

For four years, I suffered very little of this.

A few hours ago, I went through a quick ten minute (feels like ten minutes) dream of me sleeping. The dream in my dream is in black and white, video montage style, and it consists of my life from birth to now - everything I have been through. I am glad to say now that I am proud of myself. I have survived the pain, some had it worse, but it is still pain nonetheless. However, in the dream, I was crying in pain. It began to hurt my heart. Towards the end, it hurts even more. I was without my Wendy, and that was the biggest pain of them all.

I never woke up in my dream, I did wake up in real life - crying. The pain in the dream passed the barrier into my physical being and hurts so much I was already crying in my sleep. The effects of the Syndrome lasted till 8 (my waking time).

This is ridiculous.