Long

This was a pretty long dream.

So I was on the Disney trip with everyone who is gonna be there.

The people that really stood out was Becky, Sabrina and Wendy. Becky and Sabrina cause we went to Disney together and it gives me a solid memory and how we acted when we were there.

So in the dream, Wendy is a friend of mine that I have a crush on. Apparently we flirted a lot to each other, but I was really oblivious and didn’t know that both of us was flirting. Becky and Sabrina kinda told me that we were flirting after my confused questions to what they were hinting at (like “soo… Duy… how’s Wendy? Huh? Huh? You two gonna talk again? Huh?”) 

So throughout the day at the Magic Kingdom, Becky and Sab was telling me about how Wendy likes me too. And they told Wendy that I never had my first kiss and I always dreamed of having it in front of the Castle.

At night, the entire group was just sitting and eating ice cream at the Partners statue, I grabbed Wendy and we went directly in front of the the Castle courtyard.

The event itself was so awkward cause we both wanted to kiss each other, but it was so awkward.. The actual kiss wasn’t. As we were kissing, Sabrina (who had my camera) went up and started taking pictures of us. Then Becky and Mara and Leo, and pretty soon the entire group was taking pics (all within the kissing time). It was a WDF moment, but everyone loves the pictures - even though they used flash…

When we were leaving the Magic Kingdom, Wendy and I was holding hands walking down Main Street USA.

That night at the hotel (I forgot to mention that we sleep on a bed together), Wendy and I was really bored. We couldn’t sleep. So we have this idea that we would fake having sex and wake everyone up. Apparently it worked. We woke everyone up, and they were so shocked, quiet and just plainly shocked at te two figures in the bed moaning and breathing hard under the sheets. So we ended it, got a peek at our friends with the dim lighting. Everyone was just so shocked thinking that we actually had sex in front of them.

It was so quiet the next morning, until we spent about an hour trying to convince them that we didn’t have sex. The final thing that convinced them was “Umm… I’m Duy…” “Yeah that would make sense…”

Then dream ended around there as we were entering Epcot.