Wendy Returns

Haven’t dreamt of Wendy in so long. I dreamt other things I forgot to post.

Well in this dream, it was really simple. It lasted the whole night.

In this dream, we’re just friends.

Background knowledge in the dream: Wendy has been harassed, attacked, or raped. Something of that manner. I was the one who found her (not as in I saw her for the first time, I found her after the attack), reported it, stood by her side, helped her in therapy.

What happened in the dream: One night, she told me she has a fear of being attacked at night, and asked if I can sleep by her side so she feels more safe. Reasonable, since I was there at the beginning. It’s like Emily Rose. The exorcism movie, where she asked if her friend can sleep by her side.

And so I did. I tend to move unintentionally at night. I slept my back to her, and somehow I ended up facing her, and snuggled up to her. She woke up by the touch, and freaked out! I apologized, she apologized for freaking out, I said “I understand,” and went back to sleep with my arms under the pillow. 

If my arms are under the pillow, I move less.

It happened AGAIN, and she freaked out.

Black out (in the dream).

I woke up (in the dream), and Wendy’s head was resting on my chest. I didn’t wake her up cause she would freak out. I rather have her freak out by herself when she woke up, plus I was sleepy. For some reason, I decided to nudge her so she can wake up.

“Umm, Wendy? You’re kinda on me.”

“I know.” She replied sleepily.

“Okay…” I thought. “Whatever, just sleep, and don’t freak her out.” Then I held her closer to me.

Black out. Woke up again (in the dream).

This time, my head is resting on her belly, and my arms are wrapped around her.

Black out.

She’s sleeping on me again, and my arms held her close.

Black out.

Her head is resting on my belly.

Black out.

I’m holding her from behind, and our legs are tangled.

Black out. The rest of the dream consisted of the same things in different orders I can’t remember. It was so peaceful, and warm. I was at complete peace in the dream, It felt so real, us breathing on each other, our weights on each other and the blanket was just covering below the waist.

Then I had to wake up.

After all of these dreams, I still don’t know what she looks like. Her entity is just a blur, I can describe her, but her clear image is still not available. When I see her, I’ll know I met her.