Chapter 2: The King's Proposal

As Yn continued to sing, her heart raced with a mixture of fear and curiosity. She couldn't shake the chill that ran through her body as she realized the identity of her mysterious admirer. It was none other than the King of Hell himself-Jungkook.

Her mind reeled at the implications of his presence. The King of Hell was not someone to be trifled with, his power immense and his domain shrouded in darkness. No siren in their right mind would willingly attract his attention, for fear of the consequences that would surely follow.

Yet here he was, standing before her with eyes that held the weight of centuries, his voice deeper than thunder as he addressed her.

"My lady siren," he spoke, his voice sending shivers down her spine, "You have the most beautiful voice I have heard in my years of existence."

Yn's breath caught in her throat as she struggled to find her voice. She felt small and powerless in the presence of the King of Hell, his aura overwhelming in its intensity.

"Y-Yes?" she managed to reply, her voice barely above a whisper.

Jungkook's gaze bore into her, unwavering in its intensity. "I ask you to come with me and stay as my bride," he said, his words sending a shockwave of disbelief through her.

Bride? The mere thought sent a chill down her spine. To become the Queen of Hell was a fate worse than death itself. She would be consumed by fire upon entry, her very essence engulfed in the flames of damnation.

Yn's mind raced as she struggled to comprehend the gravity of Jungkook's proposal. She knew she had to tread carefully, for her very life hung in the balance.

"I... I cannot," she stammered, her voice trembling with fear and uncertainty. "I am but a humble siren, unworthy of such an honor."

But even as she spoke the words, she knew that Jungkook would not take no for an answer. The King of Hell was not accustomed to being refused, his will as unyielding as the flames that consumed his domain.

And as she looked into his fiery eyes, Yn knew that her fate was sealed. Whether she accepted his proposal or not, her life would never be the same again.

To be continue....

Hi! If you enjoyed this chapter, please save this story and please give it a vote