Old Library

Whisper ship makes a stop at the broken moon to see Life has made it in to small flat world with rings.

"I like the way he has given the impression of mountains, trees and rivers. It really does look like it used to be a flat planet at one point," says the navigator.

"Yes, he has done wonderful job," replies Whispers admiring the work.

The ship carries on to the dead world and it soon passing through the atmosphere of the dead world. The stonemason is shocked to see what has happened to it, for he can remember when it used to be covered in oceans and forests. Now it is nothing other than sand.

The ship hovers by the barrier generator room so that Whisper can transport to the surface to shut it down. Once he is back on board the ship flies over to the inn to pick up the young lady who helps them find the library.

The five storey building is made from white stone that shines like purls in the sunlight. All the arched windows are covered in beautiful stain glass that consists of landscapes of fields and rolling hills to images of the sea and large fish jumping out of the water. Even though a dune of sand has consumed nearly half of the building it is still intact and not a single window is broken.

Light is staring at the screen and shakes his head in disbelieve. "This is just beyond words," he expresses. "Young master, you should see this."

Whisper goes to him to see every scan the stonemason has done has come up unknown.

"Interesting. Give me a close up of the door."

Light quickly zooms in the image and the young master points his hand to a symbol.

"Titan of knowledge and learning. Oh my goodness this is one of his buildings."

Rose notices everyone is now looking a little shocked. She slightly raises her hand and politely asks, "What is it?"

Whisper goes to her and explain in the girls language, then she understands their reaction to the image.

"Well, that does explain why it is so fantasy looking. It gives us a sense of wonder. Wait until you all see inside, it is all really beautiful."

"In that case, Rose, I place you in charge of this mission."

The young lady looks up at him and gasps, "What?"

Whisper gently grips her shoulder. "My dear, you know this building, we don't."

"Good point. Then allow me to show you around."

Whisper gives a sharp nod and goes on to speak in his own language.

"Min da un sin ka. Gin, gin ta min'na."

The stonemason and two of the crew bow.

"Rose, this is our team, Light, Commander Summer and Commander Nightfall."

The young lady waves to them and they all give her a slight not of the head.

Then the navigator calls, "Jin da, kun fin ma lin sa."

"Ah, kam ma ye?"

"Oo'ta."

"Na, sum ma ye kim ba un ta la."

"Na, Jin da," replies the navigator performing a slight bow.

"Dusk, was just informing me we do not have long before a storm hits," informs Whisper. "Lightning will not do my ship any favours and also we do not want to be getting books wet."