Family Suprise

Sorry I haven't updated just had been busy had a huge writers block. I started the story but couldn't finish it.

Finally its the end of the school term. I cant wait for the weekend with Ryan. California here I come!!! Walking into my room, I throw down my bag.

The room is a good size with rich, golden curtains and bed covers to match. There's a great chandelier hanging from the ceiling, with sharpened crystals dangling like diamond earrings. I sit a the at the edge of my California king bed.

To the right is the bathroom with the same colour scheme as the bedroom; gold, white, purple. there are two sinks, a toilet and a shower with clean towels hanging o a hook beside it. Every thing in my house screams expensive, I would rather some thing smaller considering there is just four of us living here. My parents, and my younger sister and I, this house is huge due, to my parents working all over the world.
Being rich has it's good things like my walk-in -closet, and other things. The beep from my phone signals that I have a text message.
" Hey babe ready for our trip tomorrow"@ryderbae
"Yea I packed already"@linacutie
"Well change of plans were staying the whole summer instead of a weekend"@ryderbae
What!! What does he mean the whole summer what about Myanna. She can't stay here the whole summer.

"Ryan what about Mya, she can't stay here alone"@linacutie
"She can come with us. I talked to your parents yesterday I'll pick you girls up at 7 am tomorrow bye"@ryderbae
"Bye"@linacutie

Exiting my room I walked down the hall turning the corner to stand at the large mahogany door. Knocking twice on their finally opened to reveal my little sister.

Entering her room I see the almost exact replica of my room.

"Mya do you want to come with me and Ryan to California for the summer" I asked in one breath.
She laughed watching me trying to catch my breath.
"Yea sure when is he picking us up" Mya shrugged.

Wow that was easier than I thought."7 tomorrow and don't worry he talked to mom and dad their cool with it"I said.
"Alright leave me to pack I'm gonna all the beauty sleep I can get"
"Good night" walking out of her room I made by way back to my back to my room.

Closing my door I check the clock 11:00. Time runs fast I finished packing my back and went to sleep.

*A*

I woke up to the beeping of my alarm clock. Getting up I looked at the time it said 6:30. Running into the bathroom I had a shower and brushed my teeth exiting the bathroom to get dressed.

I open my closets and picked out the first thing my hand caught which was a pink crop top and and a jeans skirt with suspenders and a pair of white wedged sneakers.
Running down the stairs I found my sister eating toast and eggs around the table.
"Morning" Mya said passing me a plate of food.
"Thanks, are you all packed and ready" I asked a piece of toast between my teeth.
Mya nodded her mouth filled with eggs.

The singing sound of the doorbell alerted us that Ryan was here. We took our bags and walk out the door. I closed the door and turned around to Ryan shouting 'surprise'.

Oh shit it's the whole family and one space left in the car next to the devil.

Ryder

A/n again I'll try to update to chapter five for this week leave comments and vote if any questions just text me

Later my lovelies

*Adri*