Darry doesn't like you (Ponyboy)

You and Pony have been friends for a while. The first time Darry met you, he liked you. But a few months later he found out the kid you really were and didn't like you hanging around with Ponyboy. The reasons why he did like you were, you skipped school, you were always in trouble, and you hung around bad people. You decided you would go over to Pony's house to hangout. You knocked on the door, and you were happy to see Pony answer the door. "Hey y/n." Ponyboy said giving you a hug. "Hey Pony." You smiled. You had a crush on Pony, and you were going to tell him today. "Is Darry here?" You asked looking around. "No." He said. You walked in the living room and saw Soda sitting on the couch. "Pony. You know y/n isn't aloud here." Soda said. "Keep your mouth shut about this. Please." you begged him. He nodded his head yes and you and Pony went up to his and Soda's room. "I gotta tell you something."you said to Pony playing with your fingers. "What is it?" Pony asked. "We have been friends for a while. Butttt I'm kinda liking you more than a friend." I said to him. "So you have a crush on me." he said. "Yes." you said. "Look y/n I really really like you, but I don't think we can date. Darry will never let us." he said sadly. "Well we could always just keep out relationship a secre-" all of a sudden the door busted open. "Hell no your not." Darry said angrily. "You can't control Pony forever!" I yelled at him. "Y/n get the hell out of my house." Darry said. You looked at Pony with a sad expression on your face. And you went over and pecked him on the lips. You were walking to the door but stopped when you heard Ponyboy start to yell. "What's wrong with being in love with y/n?!" Pony yelled at Darry. "She will turn you bad Pony." Darry said calmly. "You can't keep us apart like this forever." Pony said while walking over to kiss me. "Bye y/n I love you." Pony said. "Love you too." you said while leaving.