#4

Darrian and david we're at a store with justin and chris, buying stuff they needed while on the trip that they we're on.

But obviously darrian only brought three peices of underwear so he had to buy some there without getting caught in the woman aisle.

"blue or red" darrian talked to himself trying to decide which color of underwear he was gonna get.

"definitely red" darrian finally decided on which color to buy, after that he went to the men's aisle to buy a short to swin, cause later on they we're gonna go to a lake.

"yoo my heartt" david said to darrian walking up to him "hi dd" darrian answered.

"What is you doing with those things bro" david said reffering to the underwear darrian had in his cart.

"do you ever mind your business dd" darrian said not wanting to talk about that.

"damn sorry" david said acting offended putting a pout on his face and his hand in his heart.

Darrian laughed at david and wrapped his arms around his neck while david put his hands around darrians waist, the two boys hugged until justin and chris walked up to them.

"yall a couple or what cause yall acting like one" justin said.

"bro shut your megamind ass up" darrian said before pulling away from david.

"what about you bro look at yo forehead" chris said to darrian defending justin.

"leave darrian alone bro" david said tired of them fighting

"ight protect your baby" justin said before laughing followed by chris.

David and darrian walked away while sticking the middle finger at chris and justin, they quickly got to the register. They payed and went to the car waiting for justin and chris.

-

I really needed to update this book tbh but yeah ima continue ts anoda day.

Im thinkin of doin a ship of notti x ndot?? Ion kno lmao