#5

WHEN THE four dudes we're in the car eating and drinking, darrian was thinking of what he was gonna do with the bikini he bought.

'How am i gonna hide it though' darrian thinks, he definitely was gonna put it on but how will he hide it?

He wasn't gonna put the top part of the bikini obviously but he was gonna put the bottom part on he just didn't know how to put it on without showing.

'Oh I'll just put a short over it and done' thinks again , that actually was a good idea , but what if the water is too strong and takes the short off of his body? I mean that did happen once.

'Word to this is so hard for me' darrian  thinks frustrated. He was overthinking way too much , he hated being intersex and having to deal with these type of problems.

'I'll just put the shorts on no big deal' darrian finally decided what to do , he was gonna put the bottow part of the bikini on and put the swimming shorts on and nobody will notice.

After deciding he went back to where he was , eating a burger he couldn't lie those burgers we're absolute shit.

'Cant even cook right bro' darrian thinks to himself before putting the burger back in the box where it was , then he went on his phone to check his socials , and obviously checked David's story.

'Damn this nigga fine' darrian whispered to himself before liking davids story.

He then went to sleep cause basically there we're five hours left to get to the place they we're going and all he wanted to do was sleep.

4 hours after

Darrian woke up after hearing bunch of yelling , he noticed that there we're no one in the car . He got up , opened the door , and got off meeting with david arguing with some old ass lady.

"Bro what's happening?" Darrian asks david who quickly turned to him. "This bitch said sum bout you and she wanna act like she didn't now"

"I really didn't please believe me" the old ass lady said to both david and darrian which they didn't belive her.

They basically spent twenty minutes arguing with the lady but they got tired so they just slapped the shit outta her and got back in the car , oh and chris and justin too.

"Saggy ass tits wanted to talk shit bout my heart" david said to chris after he asked him  what happened with the lady.

"No way you just said that bro" justin said to david laughing. "Nah cause why she playing wit niggas for". "You needa stop fighting with randoms bro they finna call the cops" chris said

"Then they can cause i ain't letting that shit slide not when its bout my b- heart" david said. "Yea whatever you protecting your babyyy" justin and chris said to david joking with hin

"I know y'all gay asses ain't talking y'all be stopping at gas stations to fuck" david said making darrian laugh. "Bro no we ain't" justin said hitting david in the chest".

"Yea aii keep driving gay ass" david said going back on his phone.

Darrian wanted to do something about the feelings that he had been having around david these days but he couldn't , he also couldn't say to david *i like you* no. He couldn't and wouldn't

He was 99% sure that david didn't feel the same towards him cause david says he doesn't swing that way everytime anyone says something about they're "friendship".

Darrian laughs at himself for being so pathetic and hates himself for feeling that way for david.

Darrians thoughts we're once stopped by chris saying that they we're finally there , he was so tired and hungry that he was in there in a minute.

-

DA LONGEST CHAPTER IVE DONE MHS  im proud of ma self fo doin a " long chapter" but aii somethin is sum feel me? But yea i took way to long publishin dis shi