Part 1

The episode starts at The Brighthouse where Pipp and Hitch share a kiss. During the kiss in the living room, Sparky cut between them from kissing and the two couple stopped.

"(Giggled) Looks like somepony is jealous." Pipp said and patted Sparky's head.

"Yay, could be, it because we're dating and Sparky want some attention." Hitch said and patted Sparky's head too. Zipp flew in.

"Hey guys, you need to see this outside!" Zipp said as Pipp, Sparky, and Hitch follow Zipp outside. They were joined by Sunny, Misty, and Izzy and saw a strange fushia colored crystals begin to sprout up all over Equestria.

"What is that?" Sunny said.

"I don't know and it amazing!" Izzy said in excitement.

"It is beautiful!" Pipp said and held her phone out to record.

"Is it a rainbow?" Misty said.

"Could be, it isn't raining for a while." Hitch said.

Zipp looked to the north as all of Maretime Bay saw it.

"It comes from the north." Zipp said. "What ever could it be, it comes from the north."

"Oh oh ROAD TRIP!!!!" Izzy said in excitement.

"I'll back my bags!" Pipp said and raced inside.

"I bet to stay here to check about this color thing." Zipp said.

"I'll help you Zipp and Sparky too." Hitch said, Sparky clapped and giggled.

"I'll help too." Misty said.

Sunny started the Marestream and Pipp put some bags in there and Izzy hope on, they waved goodbye to Zipp, Hitch, Sparky, and Misty and flew off.

The ponies head north with the Marestream but snow falls and have to land. They land The Marestream in the snow and have to walk.

"Looks like we have to walk." Sunny said and walk into the snow.

"Oh come on, I just have my mane done, fine." Pipp said and walk into the snow.

"I love snow!" Izzy said and played in the snow and walk into the snow.

Sunny, Izzy, and Pipp travel far up north to uncover the mystery of strange red crystals that have suddenly appeared all over Equestria. And what they find is something extraordinary.

"W-what is this place?" Pipp asked as she flew up for a better look.

"I don't know, let's keep moving." Sunny said and keep walking.

Sunny, Pipp, and Izzy kept walking and saw it.

"No it can't be... I thought it was gone!" Sunny said.

"What is it Sunny?" Izzy said.

"It's... It's... The Crystal Empire!!!!" Sunny said.

"(Gasp) The Legendary Kingdom of Crystals!!!!!" Pipp said in excitement

"YES!!!!" Sunny said in excitement. "My dad once read me stories about this place, it's run by Twilight Sparkle's Brother, Shining Armor and Princess Cadence, let's go in." Sunny said.

"Is there a spa in there?" Pipp said.

"Yes." Sunny said as the three mares went in.

Sunny, Pipp, and Izzy went into the kingdom and were approached by two crystal guards and a princess.

"Greatens ponies, I am Princess Flurry Heart" The Princess said.

"The Flurry Heart, the alicorn daughter of Shining Armor and Princess Cadence of The Crystal Empire! The Flurry Heart?" Sunny said

"Yes and you must be the ponies who brought back magic right?" Flurry Heart said.

"Yay!" The three ponies said.

"Come let me give you the tour to our kingdom." Flurry Heart said as she show Sunny, Pipp, and Izzy the place.

Meanwhile back in Maretime Bay, Zipp was investigating the strange colors.

"Any luck, Zipp?" Hitch said.

"No nothing yet... Wait I found it!" Zipp said as she show Hitch, Sparky, and Misty a picture of the lights.

"These lights are from, the lost kingdom of The Crystal Empire!" Zipp said, "It said, it's run by Twilight Sparkle's Brother, Shining Armor and Princess Cadence, it was once run by Princess Amore, the first queen of the empire until Sombra, a unicorn end her but was defeated. Now Shining Armor and Princess Cadence's alicorn daughter, Princess Flurry Heart is the new ruler but she attempting to reunite the three races and mend the kingdom her own way using a curse from the Crystal Heart that forces ponies and other creatures to love each other against their will." Zipp said.

"Doesn't mean that Sunny, Pipp, and Izzy are there now! And are about to be cursed!" Hitch said in shocked as Zipp, Hitch, Sparky, and Misty were worried.

To Be Continued...