Part 4

The episode starts with The Mane 6, Sparky, and Cadence sneak back into The Crystal Empire. Cadence lead them into her hideout that she hide during after magic was gone and return.

"Wow nice place Cadence." Sunny said.

"Maybe this place needs a makeover!" Pipp said.

Izzy found glitter. "Glitter!" Izzy said.

Sunny found photos of Cadence, Shining Armor, and Flurry Heart years ago. "I heard stories about you and with Twilight too." Sunny said.

"Yes it's along time ago, I was planning to find Twilight during magic was gone or returned, but Flurry tried you know." Cadence said.

"We need to get Flurry out of Sombra's control but how!" Zipp said.

"Maybe we talk to her out of it?" Hitch said.

"I have an idea." Cadence said as she went to a box and carried a tape recorder and play it on a tv.

The tape recorder plays and it revealed to be Shining Armor. "Hey pumpkin, it's dad, look that plan that you demonstrates to intentions to reunite the three races of Equestria by forcing all ponies to love each other is a bad idea, believe me, before you were born, I am like you, trying to be a good father but if you do this, you are becoming a villain like Sombra, Tirek, Chrysalis, and Cozy Glow. Please don't do this and I you are watching this, that means I'm gone but your mom will be here to love you and I love you, always!" Shining Armor said as the recorder stops playing.

The Mane 6 watched it and Sunny look at Cadence. "Did you know about that?" Sunny asked, Cadence nodded.

"Did Flurry know about that?" Izzy asked.

"No, I was going to show it to Flurry but she refused to hear her dad again but I know it is going to work but I need her to listen!" Cadence said.

"I knew you will listen." Sunny said.

"Yes because we're the New Guardians of Harmony!" Zipp said.

"Confidence." Pipp said.

"Courage." Zipp said.

"Creativity." Izzy said

"Empathy." Misty said

"Kindness." Hitch said.

"And Hope." Sunny said as Cadence smiled.

...

Flurry was on her throne as the guard arrived. "Did you find her?" Flurry said.

"No my queen and we can't find the others too." The Guard said.

"Find them!" Flurry said.

But the doors to the throne room open and revealed The Mane 6. "Sunny, your here and you brought some guests, how nice!" Flurry said.

"We are not here to fight you Flurry! Don't do this!" Sunny begged.

"Sorry Sunny! I'm doing this to bring love to Equestria by forcing them!" Flurry said as Cadence came in.

"Mother!? Your alive how!?" Flurry asked.

"I always come back and don't do this Flurry, is this what you father want you to do this?" Cadence asked.

"I don't want to here it! If you not with me, you are against me!" Flurry said as she blast her mother with her horn.

The Mane 6 join Cadence in a battle against Flurry Heart.

Izzy shoots glitter at Flurry as Pipp flashed her with her phone as Zipp zoom around her as Hitch uses his vines to trap her as Sparky blash her with his fire as Misty shoots her with her horn as Cadence and Sunny fight Flurry.

Flurry was angry and blashed Cadence and The Mane 6 to the ground. "I just wanted to bring love to Equestria and now one can't stop me NOW!!!!!!!" Flurry said as she blashed the Crystal Heart and turn it into red.

Sunny has one more thing to do and grabbed her phone. She ran up to Flurry. "You got a message!" Sunny said.

"Wait no, I don't want to!" Flurry said.

"You need to hear this!" Sunny said as Flurry grabbed Sunny's phone and tap play to her the recording.

"Hey pumpkin, it's dad, look that plan that you demonstrates to intentions to reunite the three races of Equestria by forcing all ponies to love each other is a bad idea, believe me, before you were born, I am like you, trying to be a good father but if you do this, you are becoming a villain like Sombra, Tirek, Chrysalis, and Cozy Glow. Please don't do this and I you are watching this, that means I'm gone but your mom will be here to love you and I love you, always!" Shining Armor said.

Flurry heard her father's final words as tears ran down her face. "Ttthat was the final words... That he said to me after he passes away! But now he's gone!" Flurry begin to sobs and cried on the floor, "(Sobbing) I love you always" is the final words to me and now he's gone now!" Flurry sobs again as Cadence hugged her and comforted her.

"Shhh, it's okay, it's okay, my little girl, I'm here, mommy's here." Cadence said as beginning to gently rock herself like a cradle.

"And she still loves you." She said through soft tears of her own.

"(Sobbing) It's my fault I did this, I shouldn't done this!" Flurry continued sobbing as her mother petted her daughter's mane and continued to gently rock herself like a cradle as The Mane 6 watched.

Sunny walk up. "It's not to late for this, you can be a good queen, but a good queen can't force her ponies to make them love each other. That's Hope!" Sunny said.

"Confidence." Pipp said.

"Bravery" Zipp said.

"Creativity." Izzy said

"Heart." Misty said

"And Kindness." Hitch said.

Flurry wipe her tears and stand up and used her magic to blash The Crystal Heart to normal and released The Crystal Empire to freedom again, The Mane 6 look in aww at the beautiful sky and everypony of Equestria saw it and look in aww also.

"Your right, I am a good queen and I will always help my ponies without forcing them to love each other! I am Princess/Queen Flurry Heart!" Flurry Heart said as the ponies cheered as Sunny smiled at Flurry with tears running down her face.

...