Part 3

The episode starts with Sunny hiding from the crystal guards, she hides behind walls and stuff. Flurry Heart came along.

"Any luck?" Flurry said.

"Nothing my queen, she's isn't here." The Guard said.

"Keep looking, we don't want her to leave, she might leave the place to get help. FIND HER!" Flurry said angerly as he guards searched for Sunny.

Sunny raced off and find a window.

...

Meanwhile Zipp, Hitch, Misty, and Sparky found the Marestream.

"Looks like they went on hoof." Hitch said.

"Hurry let's go." Zipp said as the ponies raced off.

...

Sunny was hiding again in the wall, hoping the guards can't see her but saw Pipp and Izzy.

Sunny went up to them.

"Pipp, Izzy please listen to me!" Sunny said.

"Wanna hug Sunny? Izzy said.

"Let's take a selfie!" Pipp said.

"No listen, Izzy, remember we met, I saved you from Hitch and Sprout, remember? Pipp, remember, you give me a makeover for my alicorn form and I was in your podcast, remember?" Sunny said as Izzy and Pipp tried to remember but Flurry showed up.

"Oh Sunny, they will remember when you are full with love!" Flurry said as Izzy and Pipp got the curse again.

"Join Us Sunny!" Pipp and Izzy said.

"No... No... No...!" Sunny said as she walks back.

"Please join us, Sunny, please help us spread love across Equestria." Flurry said.

Pipp, Izzy, and Flurry cornered Sunny but some light of magic blinded Pipp, Izzy, and Flurry as some figure grabbed Sunny and raced off.

"FIND HER!" Flurry said angerly.

Sunny was in a secret hiding place and saw a hooded figure stand next to her, she took of the hood to revealed to be Princess Cadence.

"Princess Cadence!" Sunny said.

"Yes, Hello Sunny Starscout." Cadence said.

"You know me?" Sunny said.

"Yes, you are the one who brought back magic." Cadence said, "Now hurry let's go."

Sunny followed Cadence through secret tunnels.

"Cadence tell me, what happened to Furry?" Sunny said, Cadence stopped.

"(Sigh) Shining Armor died before magic was gone, Flurry had a dream is to reunite the three races of Equestria by forcing all ponies to love each other!" Cadence said.

"That's what Flurry told me." Sunny said.

"After Twilight defeated a alicorn named Opaline, Twilight disappeared and magic was gone, her plan didn't do it when magic was gone. But when magic was back, Flurry's plan is working but I didn't like it, so I need to stop her but she defeated me and I was taken to the dungeons but I escaped." Cadence said.

"Sunny, it was a dark crystal that King Sombra put it in the heart before he was defeated and it is corrupting Flurry. That's why she's acting like that." Cadence said.

"I need to stop her but I need to get out of here to get help." Sunny said.

"Yes, you need to come home." Cadence said.

Sunny and Cadence raced off.

...

Meanwhile Zipp, Hitch, Misty, and Sparky saw the Empire.

"It's so beautiful." Hitch said.

"Yay it is." Misty said.

"Okay let's go in without the crystal guards noticing." Zipp said as they raced off.

...

Sunny and Cadence saw secret tunnels.

"This is how we get out." Cadence said as she press a button as a secret door open to outside of The Empire.

Sunny and Cadence got out and Sunny saw her friends.

"Sunny!" Hitch, Misty, Zipp said and Sunny ran up and hugged her friends.

"What are you doing here?" Sunny said.

"We're her to help!" Zipp said.

"Where's Pipp and Izzy?" Hitch said.

"Mind controlled by my daughter." Cadence said.

"Princess Cadence!" The Ponies said in shocked.

"She helped me out of the empire." Sunny said.

"Uh guys, look!" Misty said and she pointed at Pipp and Izzy who had been following them.

"Oh Sunny! Wanna Hug? Izzy said.

"Let's have a spa day together!" Pipp said.

"We need to get the curse out of them!" Sunny said.

"I have an idea!" Hitch said and he give Sparky to Misty and walk up to Pipp.

"Pipp, it's me Hitch, you boyfriend, remember? Remember that I asked you out and took care of them when your sick, remember this?" Hitch said as she give Pipp and kiss.

After the kiss, Pipp was back to normal.

"I do remember." Pipp said.

Zipp walk up to Izzy.

"Iz, remember that we build The Marestream and I chear you up on Hearts and Hooves Day, remember?" Zipp said as she give Izzy a big hug.

After the hug, Izzy was back to normal.

"I do remember." Izzy said.

Pipp saw Cadence and gasped.

"Oh my glitter, Princess Cadence!!!!!" Pipp said in excitement.

"Your back, I was so worried." Sunny said as she hugged Pipp and Izzy.

"Now let's stop Furry Heart and save Equestria for good!" Sunny said as she and her friends march to the empire.

To Be Continued...