Chapter 3: Strings of destiny

[Ⳑσɾҽɬαι's POV?]

The last thing I remember is that I was knocked out. I wake up, I get up, and look at myself in a mirror, I look so inhuman.... A cat walks up to me. "Hello." The cat says. I turn and look at him. "Hi?" I say back. "The prototype has requested to see you." The cay says. "Who?" I say. He completely ignores me and grabs my hand pulling me out of the room. We walked into the 'lab a couple minutes later?' "You needed me?" I say perplexed. "Yes. Look I'm gonna be real honest with you. I'm gonna save this factory, and I need people to help me." The prototype says. "I'll be willing to help," I say. He smiles. "Very well then." The prototype says. "Finally someone who's not a heretic." The cat rolls his eyes. "Heretic?" I ask. "I'll explain later." The cat says. "Go take a walk you two." The prototype says. We both walk off.

[Kalley's POV]

I start to wake up. I look so weird. I see someone walking off with someone else in the corner of my eye. There's so much red smoke everywhere. I can't help but fall asleep.

[Lorelai's POV]

"So what's your name?" I ask. "Catnap," Catnap says. I smile. "What's yours?" He asks. I think for a moment. "What is my name?" I question, and he looks at me confused. "You don't know your name?" He asks. I nod. He looks at the necklace on my neck. "A star with a fire inside of it?" He says he looks confused. "Is that bad?" I ask. "No, I just never saw a necklace with 2 things in it before." He admits. I smile.

"We're gonna be a great team."

[Kalley's POV]

I finally woke up. Someone's staring at me. I scream, he's quick to cover my mouth. "Sh!" He says. I look shocked. He takes his hand off of my mouth. "Are you a new toy?" He asks. I nod. "Listen to me. Carefully. The prototype is manipulating toys into thinking that he's gonna 'save' us." The guy says seriously. So that must be who the two people were heading towards. 'He cannot be trusted." The guy says. "Why are you telling me this?" I ask. "We're trying to stop him." The guy says. I think. "I'm in," I say.  The guy smiles.

"Oh and by the way, my name is Dogday."

[Lorelai's POV?]

"Starfire," I say. The prototype looks at me confused. So does Catnap. "Okay then." The prototype says. I smile. "Oh yeah. People are trying to destroy the prototype. We call them heretics." Catnap says. I give a thumbs up. "Well, you're in luck. I'm sneaky." I say.

We all laugh. I feel safe.........But something or someone's missing...