Stuff about the characters

Hey ya'll! Sorry it took my so long to post chapter 2 of are you sure you're an angel? But Now I'm gonna give you guys some character info!

The Plot of the story:
Strings of Destiny revolves around 4 main characters. Starfire, Fifi, Undead, and Progaming. Starfire and Fifi have been friends since they were children....Literally. The same with Undead and Progaming.

The 4 of them were once human, just like the rest of them. Once they got turned into toys. Starfire was founded by catnap. The biggest Prototype worshiper she knew. She followed the prototype's ways....until. She said something and she got stabbed by him... rumor has it that she haunts the factory. The others were founded by Dogday. He hates the prototype. So they did too. Fifi and Starfire didn't spoke until they did. Starfire got mad and walked off. They followed her, they went into the councilors office. Once they got out Dogday was kidnapped by Catnap. They 3 ran off into the school. When they were leaving, Fifi stepped on a tripwire and the school started to collapse. Undead sacrificed herself for her 2 friends safety. In the end Fifi failed to save what matters most, her best friend.

Starfire is a rejected smiling critter. She was deemed 'too scary' for children. She's a Shark + Demon. She hid her wings when she was around children. She used her water powers to help children get stuff.

Fifi is the optimistic one. She wasn't rejected like Starfire. They didn't have enough time to find her a Voice actor. She has Fire powers, it helps kids see through the darkness. When a poor soul needs it she'll be there. She's a phoenix.

Undead is the one that helps the children stay fit! She likes to play kickball and track. She's very competitive. She's a prime mantis. She has the power to summon metal objects. She can use it to her advantage or use it to help people.

Progaming is the brains of the group. He likes to help children at the school. He likes to solve math problems. He's a wolf. He has the power of technology.

—The Cartoon world—

There's this border in the Cartoon world between Smile city. And window town. one day Catnap ran into the woods, he bumped into the border. He told his other friends about it and they checked it out. I'm not gonna spoil much.

—Questions—

Will there be a second book?

Well, that's all gonna depend on one question. Do you guys want me too? If so I might already have a plan for that. So tell me. Should I continue Strings of Destiny?