Chapter 9: Strings of Destiny

(Progaming POV)

"The hour of Joy." Fifi says. "Hold on. I THOUGHT THEY WERE JOKING ABOUT THAT." I yell. "Well CLEARLY NOT." Fifi says. I sigh. "No time for fighting right now." I say. "We need to find star. We need to make her see!" Fifi says. "Let's go then." I say. "Yeah. It does look like it's over." Fifi says.

(Starfire POV)

"Yeah! That was fun!" I say. Catnap nods. "Who says it needs to stop now?" The prototype says. Me and Catnap look at him. We both think for a bit. We both smile.

(Progaming POV)

We walk around Playcare. There's multiple bodies. We both see one that catches our eye. "HOPPY?"

(Starfire POV)

"You killed EVERYONE?" DogDay yells, he looks shocked. I nod. "Why!? For some god who couldn't care less about you or Catnap!?" He yells. I step back. I start to think. 'Why am I working for him?' I turn around and walk off.

(Fifi POV)

Hoppy looks hurt really badly. "Hoppy! You look hurt!" I say. "Fifi?" She can barely speak. "Yes it's me!" I say. Hoppy can barely move. "Who did this to you!?" I ask. "It was....." she stops speaking. "Hoppy?" I say, no answer. I check her breathing.....no pulse. "HOPPY!" I look down at her.

(Progaming POV)

Fifi starts crying. I try to comfort her. "Hoppy please!" She says. I'm silent. She sniffs.

(Starfire POV)

I walk through the door. "So, how's the heretic doing?" Catnap looks at me and asks. "I don't wanna talk about it." I say, going into my room. "Well that's weird." The prototype says. Catnap raises an eyebrow. "That is weird." He says. "You don't think the heretic has something to do with it do you?" The prototype says. Catnap shrugs.

(Progaming POV)

Me and Fifi keep walking around. Fifi's still crying. We found more of the smiling critters bodies around....besides DogDay's. We stop at a door. She backs away. "Come on Fifi. You know you have to do this. For Undead'd sake." I say. Fifi sighs. "Alright. For Undead and Starfire'a sake!" Fifi says. Walking towards the door. She looks at me. I nod.

She opens the door