the knight

The last thing i remember was saving bruce from scarecrow and becoming the red hood and killing black mask after that i can't remember. But I found myself in bed in a rundown apartment with no idea how I got there. I went out in my classic red hood jacket and wearing a hoodie but no mask to not draw attention to myself. I arrived at a library and got on a computer to study what happened after Bruce was outed as batman. To my surprise, Gotham didn't exist and a global counter terrorist group called Rainbow six was in the place of superheros. The hell kind of name is that? Anyways I came to the conclusion that I was transported to a different universe entirely. Not surprising since Bruce and the justice league did that before. But now I have a fresh start and I intend to use that.

(six pov)

I was sitting at my desk at Hereford base when I got a message from the Detroit city police commissioner. A man in an advanced suit is killing gang members and white masks in the city. “Hmm interesting” I go on the intercom “will operators ash,caveria,jackal and doc come to my office please” i wait until they arrive and see Ash step forward “what's mission six?” she asks “a man has been killing white masks and gang members in detroit with an advanced suit and a rather interesting name” caveria steps forward “what's his name? I'll find him” i nod “i want him alive he may be a candidate for rainbow six, but his name is the arkham knight” 

(knight pov)

I sit in the raptors of a warehouse looking down on the white masks below. “Hurry up and load the chemicals! We can't be too long with the knight out!” The leader says “too late” i jump down and kill the two loading the van with chemicals and land on the leader and notice his vest “heh a kevlar plate carrier tough to pierce unless you know right where to shoot!” I shoot him in between his plates and he yells in pain and I look at the last white mask on the ground looking at me in fear. “Please! Dont hurt me!” I chuckle “don't worry i won't but i'm going to make sure you suffer!” I grab a canister and look at it before opening it and throwing it at him and walking off and hear him cough and scream. When I exit the building a figure jumps at me with a knife and I block it with the armor on my wrist. “Ragh! What type of armor are you wearing!” the person says in a feminine voice and i notice a beret on their head with a skull face paint on their face and the word BOPE on their vest and immediately know who they are. “Well I wondered when I would get the attention of you guys! Well if you want to talk you gotta catch me!” i used my grapple hook gun and climbed to the top of a building and ran across it and saw a helicopter fly next to me and the door opens showing a man with a weird helmet and a women wearing a FBI cap aim their guns at me and i look back to see the women with the knife run after me. And I see the two in the helicopter cock their guns and I chuckle and jump across a gap and land before seeing the skull-faced woman stop and I see her mutter something before the helicopter appears above me and the two in it repel down and aim their guns at me. “Freeze!” the FBI girl said and I chuckled, “i don't think so!” I pull my pistols out and set them to stun and shoot at them, forcing them to take cover. And I noticed the man run out and shoot at me. I raise my arms and tank the bullets and they bounce off my armor and I rush him and kick him into a wall before punching him in the face knocking him out. I look at the woman and see her pull out a grenade launcher and shoot it at me and it hits my armor and starts to drill into it and explodes forcing me back and I look at my chest plate and rip it off since it's broken beyond repair. I look at them and see that a man in a riot helmet with a medic patch drags the man I knocked out back behind cover and I see the skull-faced girl run out of the stairwell and look at me and she growls pulling a knife and silenced pistol out. I smile and see a news helicopter appear and I press a button on my mask side and take the front off and show my undermask in the red hood style and combine my pistols into their rifle form. “Well? Let's dance, ladies!” I say with my normal voice. They seem surprised about my voice and I take the opportunity to shoot at them and I hit the FBI girl in her shoulder and she winces but notices that there's no blood. The skull girl growls and says something in Spanish before rushing me and trying to stab or cut me. I jump back and aim at her but my gun is knocked out of my hand by the medic holding a revolver and I growl and use my wrist armor to block the knife. I pull out my knife and try to stab her but she dodged and used the hilt of her knife to hit my face breaking a part of my mask showing my eye and i yell in rage but i get hit in the leg by a bullet and see the medic again and he walks up with the FBI girl and they look at me. “Who are you?” I chuckled and hit a part of my mask and a lock was heard. “Good luck finding out!” I laugh before the medic injects me with a sedative and I pass out.

(caveira pov)

I look at the arkham knight passed out on the stretcher and growl when ash looks at me “you alright cav?” she asks and i grunt she nods and looks at the knight as well “he got lucky when i ambushed him!” I said in anger. when doc turned to us after patching the wound in the knight's leg “or he saw you” i look at him in rage “what i mean is he is clearly well trained and i can tell he is a soldier maybe special forces?” I grunt and nod knowing he's right. When we arrive at the base I grab the knight's mask and chest plate and take it to six with ash.

(six pov)

I hear a knock at my door “enter!” I see caveira and ash walk in and place the mask of the arkham knight on my desk along with a broken chest plate “is he alive?” I ask and Ash nods “we tried to find out who he is but he has a mask under the one he wears and locked it so we cant see his face he's in the medbay now” she said and i nod and grab the helmet “well let's go meet him then!”