Chapter Five

A/N: The last chapter was short to make way for this chapter, I apologize if the confession was too soon, but this is adamant and done elaborately. The next few chapters will be centered around Orion. The estimate for what Saga this takes place is shortly after the Cell Games Saga and Orion will come back towards the Ending Saga after Pan is born.

Also apologies for this sappy ass chapter, I burnt myself like Android 16 did in Chapter Four after trying to cook, it was meant to be! Anyways I am fine, aside from the scab I received from stupidity, anyways I hope you enjoy and the next chapter will change everything and give an insight on Orion, you will meet a few OCs and new characters. Okay bye~

Orion gets a text message from Bulma inviting her and Android 16 to her Valentine's Day party. Orion smiled and turned to face Android 16.

"Hey, Gevo!" She called.

"Yes?" Android 16 walked towards Orion.

"Bulma has invited us to her party. You wanna come?" Orion asked.

"Sure. Parties are most certainly the human experience."

Orion smiled. Then Orion got dressed. Android 16 was finished with his dressing before Orion. But when Orion came downstairs he couldn't help but look on in awe. It was almost as if the whole world stopped when she walked downstairs in that lovely dress.

It was nothing like the dress she wore when they went to visit Android 17. It was a long dress that showed her legs, she had sleeves that were off the shoulder, there was a cutout on her stomach, the dress was red with little white hearts on it. She wore a necklace with a red heart in the middle. She wore white gloves and black heels. She was wearing a moderate amount of makeup.

Android 16 blushes. Feeling silly that he was underdressed, she held her hand out to Android 16 who instinctively kissed it. Orion's eyes widened. By the time he pulled away he looked at Orion in the eyes.

"I apologize, it's what Humans show that they care, do they?" Android 16 asked. Orion giggles.

"Of course." She said, and turned away from him, clearing her throat.

"Shall we arrive at the party?" She asked, and Android 16 nodded, taking his hand, but he placed her hand on his shoulder. Android 16 took her with him to the party, the moment she and him arrived all eyes were on them, Bulma dropped her glass and gave a knowing smirk while Vegeta and Goku gawked at Orion's "revealing" dress. Chi-Chi slapped Goku, and he averted his gaze. Android 16 immediately walked to meet up with his friends, while Orion made her way to the alcohol table. She was drinking and smiling.

Bulma walked up to Orion. "So, I take it as Android 16 is now your boyfriend~" Bulma teases.

"Oh, no, me and Gevo are still friends." Orion said, by now the other females walked over.

"Still friends?" 18 tsks. "At this rate, me and Krillin are married, Bulma's married, and Chi-Chi's married, it won't be long until Videl and Gohan's married." 18 points out.

"...Maybe I don't want to rush it, me and Gevo are better off as friends." Orion said, tasting the drink. Feeling the bitter taste in her mouth.

"Yeah, friends don't treat their best friends as personal bodyguards or give them lovey eyes, at this rate, you might lose Android 16 to some guy or gal who will sweep them off their feet. He's every person's dream partner." Chi-Chi said, planting seeds of doubt in her mind.

"Perhaps, maybe he already found someone." 18 said, walking away from them. Chi-Chi followed, and Orion lifted a shaky hand with the cup to her mouth... She took a sip as she darted her eyes towards Android 16. Who was busy laughing- or trying to laugh with Android 17.