Chapter Twelve

Arriving back to Beerus' Planet, Whis leads Orion to a secluded area with lots of flowers. Orion follows a little wary.

"I assure you, that there isn't anything to worry about, Dear Korta. I will take good care of you. I simply want you to learn the way of Ultra Instinct and to channel your inner demons to be let go. It seems to me, my dear, that something weighs heavy on your conscience. And I'm here to remove and help ease that weight." Whis said.

"Yeah. Something that lasted for nearly my childhood and into my current day to day life." She mumbled.

"What was that, My dear?" Whis asked.

"Ah, nothing. How much longer?" She asks.

"Well, considering we're here. Come and sit.." Whis hums. Sitting criss crossed. The flowers blew in the breeze as many butterflies flew around. A bright violet one landed on Whis' finger.

"The key to unlocking Ultra Instinct is to have a mind free of troubles. To have it free of all wary. The way I suggest it is to meditate. Let your mind run free of your troubles. This is a safe space." Whis said. Before humming.

"Take a moment to think of just

flexibility, love, and trust." Whis sang in an angelic voice.

"Take a moment to think of just

flexibility, love, and trust."

"Here comes a thought

that might alarm you." Whis said. As the butterfly turned around viewing a premonition of Whis' struggles.

"What someone said

and how it harmed you.

Something you did

that failed to be charming." Whis said as the butterfly flew off and landed on Orion's head. Making her flinch slightly.

"Things that you said are

suddenly swarming"

"and, oh. You're losing sight. You're losing touch." Whis gets up and places his hands on her shoulders and puts his head on the left side of her shoulder.

"All these little things seem to matter so much" Whis said, balling his hand into a fist before getting up again. And Orion opens her eyes.

"that they confuse you.

That I might lose you." Whis gracefully walks off leaving Orion in awe at his gracefulness.

"Take a moment. Remind yourself to

take a moment and find yourself.

Take a moment to ask yourself if..."

"this is how we fall apart." Whis said, turning to face away from her.

"But it's not. But it's not. But it's not. But it's not. But it's not.

It's okay. It's okay. It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.

You've got nothing. Got nothing. Got nothing. Got nothing to fear." Whis held onto her, hugging her close. Orion teared up.

"I'm here. I'm here. I'm here." Whis pulls away.

Orion shuts her eyes and begins to sing.

"Here comes a thought

that might alarm me.

What someone said

and how it harmed me." Orion said. Thinking about her past and how it shaped her into who she is now.

"Something I did

that failed to be charming.

Things that I said are

suddenly swarming" Then the Valentine's Day incident replayed. Her flutters a bit.

"and, oh. I'm losing sight. I'm losing touch.

All these little things seem to matter so much"

"that they confuse me." The butterfly appears in front of her, showing a reflection of a young child representing Orion as a child frightened and scared of her surroundings.

"That I might lose me." Both Whis and Orion said together.

"Take a moment. Remind yourself to

take a moment and find yourself.

Take a moment and ask yourself if

this is how we fall apart."

"But it's not. But it's not. But it's not. But it's not. But it's not.

It's okay. It's okay. It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.

I've got nothing. Got nothing. Got nothing. Got nothing to fear.

I'm here. I'm here. I'm here."

Momentarily, the surroundings disappeared and it was just Whis and Orion floating around in nothingness.

"And it was just a thought. Just a thought. Just a thought. Just a thought. Just a thought.

It's okay. It's okay. It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.

We can watch. We can watch. We can watch. We can watch them go by."

"From here. From here. From here." They both concluded. Before the surroundings return.

"Take a moment to think of just

flexibility, love, and trust." Orion sang. Whis saw a familiar aura and smiled knowing what was going on.

"Take a moment to think of just

flexibility, love, and trust." Orion said. Fully in Ultra Instinct as the butterfly flew off. Whis clasped both his hands together.

"My Dear! You grasped the handle of Ultra Instinct. I must applaud you for your efforts. I am impressed. Maybe someday I can train you fully." Whis said. Orion was smiling and sadly frowned.

"What's the matter, my dear Korta?" Whis asked.

"It's just... well... I never really had someone care for me as much as you do..." Orion said, "My parents died when I was really young due to a freak accident perpetrated by elite class saiyans..." Orion said.

He hummed, "I see." Whis said, looking at her with a smile. "Have you decided who will walk you down the aisle? For I believe that it's traditional for humans to have their father walk them down the aisle on their special day." Whis said.

"No, I just got back here, Whis. I barely even know most people here. Some people might even mistake Gevo as my father with how tall he is. I don't know who could walk me down..." Orion said. Whis frowned.

"I am sure you will find someone, and I assure you. If you want, I can offer you me, and I can walk you down the aisle as a father figure for you." Whis said.

"Really?" Orion asked, surprised.

"Yeah, I would be honored to help a pupil any chance I can. I'll give you a moment to decide. When are you getting married?" Whis asked.

"Bulma hasn't brought it up yet, but I can promise you I will update you when I know." Orion said.

"Hold on, Orion. I can help you with communicating with me." Whis gave a communicator and a button.

"What are these?" Orion asked, confused.

"These are a communicator to call me and a button to come here. These can be used at any time whenever you need me. And the button isn't one way either, it can send you back to your last location and even towards your home. Depending how fast you press it." Whis explained, Orion hugged him tearing up.

"Thank you, Whis."

"Why you're most certainly welcome, dear."

"Now, let us take you back, you don't want to miss your important days in preparation for your wedding."