Black

Hey everyone!! Sorry I've been SO busy with all these crazy things I'm doing this summer, but I promise I'll try to update more often. Some people asked who the man was. You'll just have to find out! Comment who you think it is after this chapter. Good luck ;) Read on!

Puck

This guy belonged in an insane asylum. Not to mention he should be DEAD. I saw him die myself. This just simply wasn't possible. No one can come back to life. What the hell was going on?!

I glared at him completely defenseless. He would hurt Grimm if I moved so I didn't have much choice. This is so freaking stupid! I can't even protect the girl I lo-no. The girl who is the reason I get food. I love food. That's what I love. Yeah...uhm anyway.

I focused back on the scene in front of me. He was talking to Grimm. I couldn't hear what he was saying but she was staying silent except when she let a little whimper through from all the cuts he was making when she didn't answer his question. I was fuming. The stupid a-hole was grinning at me. Like he ENJOYED people being tortured. He probably did. Whatever had brought him back from the dead had obviously brought back more bad than good. Not that he had much good to begin with while he was alive before.

I gathered myself and held my head high while I smirked, acting like I was totally not trapped in a room with a mentally insane zombie man.

"So what now? You just gonna stare at me until we all die of starvation?" I tried to get the attention away from hurting Sabrina.

His grin only widened. "Oh, I don't think so. I think I'm going to have some fun first, watch you squirm and give us everything we need, and THEN you're both gonna die. But I don't know about starvation. It depends on if you...cooperate or not as to whether or not you get food."

I tried to figure out what he was saying. He was acting like he was going to feed us, so obviously he planned to have us here for a long enough time for us to need food. But that didn't make sense. Cause he would have to let go of Sabrina to get us anything. Then, the us registered.

He had said "give us everything we need." He was working for someone. Probably the same people who rose him from the grave. So he was a bloodthirsty undead soldier who went on assignments for someone. But who?

I racked my brain to think of who would want us killed so badly. I couldn't think if anyone except maybe the scarlet hand...but we defeated them like 3 years ago. Had they risen again? Had we ever really done away with them? Or were they just hiding and regrouping during all this time?

A chilling thought ran through my body. Why had no one come to help us? Where was everyone...? It slowly started to click that the rest of the family was gone. They were probably taken. Those freaking douche bags took my family! I felt my hands start to clench into even tighter fists.

Through gritted teeth I ground out, "You took my family. Where are they?"

He sneered at me. "I wouldn't worry about them. I'd be more worried about what was going to happen to you and your little girlfriend here."

I saw Sabri-Grimm's bright blue orbs narrow at that and I tried to tell her with my eyes not to do anything stupid. Like bite his hand and get stabbed. I think she got the message though cause she didn't do anything. I didn't reply to his jest either.

"Alright. I'm tired of listening to your pathetic little distractions. I ask the questions. Now shut up." He got a better grip on the knife and put it closer against Grimm's throat. "Where's the magic mirror?"

Neither of us answered. He asked again in a deeper voice and still there was only stony silence. The man sliced up with the knife and cut Grimm's chin. She cried out and I couldn't help it.

"It's upstairs! It's in it's own room!" I grimaced realizing I was doing exactly what he wanted. But I couldn't just watch her get hurt. She glared at me now for giving up information.

"Good. Now what time is it?" He asked then glanced down at his watch, "Ah. Well time is of the essence, yes? I think it's lights out time for both of you."

The lunatic took out a gun from his pocket and before I knew what he was doing he shot Sabrina who crumpled in his arms. I was about to scream, not believing my eyes, when he pointed the gun at me and winked, "Have sweet dreams, Puck." Then pulled the trigger.

Everything went black.