It was him.

Puck
I was lying on my trampoline looking at the morning sun start to rise waiting for Grimm to scream about my very clever trap. I was not disappointed. I heard her yell for Granny Relda and smirked. My wings popped out of my back with a swoosh and in a second I was hovering behind my door with my ear on the wood listening to see if Grimm would yell anymore.

Getting Grimm annoyed is one of my all time favorite hobbies. Even after almost 4,000 years of living, I have yet to find anything as much fun as pulling pranks and Sabrina's reactions are priceless. No! Grimm. Not Sabrina. Her name is Grimm. Ugh.

I listened for a second but didn't hear her yell again. My hopes died down and I was about to open the door when I heard, "Granny? Mom? Uncle Jake?" She sounded almost scared and her voice was very small. I wasn't used to this. Her voice never sounded anything less than angry or hard to me. I had never heard her voice sound so...vulnerable before.

I liked how soft and cute it sounded.

No! No I didn't!

What was I thinking? That puberty disease that Grimm gave me has really been acting up lately. Ever since we both became freshmen at FLHS (Ferryport Landing High School) this stupid puberty virus or whatever it is has been driving me crazy! I'm noticing the stupidest stuff like Sab-Grimm's hair and how she smells. Plus, I'm growing constantly. I'm 5'11 now as of yesterday and at this rate I'll probably be 6'11 by next week. Geez. My life just keeps on getting better and better. Note the sarcasm.

As I was pondering on whether I should try to give Grimm a disease to give her a taste of her on medicine, I heard her scream. Instantly, all thoughts flew out of my head and I threw open my door. I flew as fast as I could down stairs to the kitchen where I assumed she had screamed from. As a figure can into sight, I slammed into a stop in mid air.

It was him. And he was touching my Grimm.