Chapter 10 - The Dreaded Doctor

JAYK'S POV

While Bree was sleeping we all decided that we were going to split up. Meaning some of us were going to go to the hotel and some of us were going to the doctors office. Drew, Devin, Blake, and Taylor didn't want to go so they took Bree's Jeep which means me, Bree, and T.C. all took the Van. Once I moved Bree from her Jeep to the van, Taylor gave us the address to the doctors office since she obviously wasn't going. When we were leaving Taylor made sure to tell me that where we were headed to is the doctors office Bree's mom works at. Taylor also mentioned that she had called her mom and she had scheduled an appointment.

To be honest I am kinda scared to meet Bree's mom. I know she has told me that her family wants to meet me really bad and they will love me, but I am kinda scared of what her family's (her mom specifically) first impression of me will be. Will she like me? Will she hate me? Will Bree tell her that we are dating? Will she threaten me with my life? I dont know what to think, for all I know is this woman could kill me! And for all I know she will love me..I dont know..I'm still nervous.

When we got into the van T.C. sat in the drivers seat and I sat in the back with Bree still in my arms. Me and T.C. both took pictures and Snapchat Videos to post on our stories. My caption for my picture was 'The lovely Bree is....sound asleep!'. Then Bree started to snore really softly and I just couldn't pass up the opportunity and apparently neither could T.C. because he pulled over into a Circle K and said, "Dude let me get a video!"

"Hurry! Before she wakes up and beats us!" After that me and T.C. started recording our videos and captioned them 'Zzzzzz's for dayssss'. "Jayk I'm thirsty, Im gonna go get a drink. Want one?"

"Ummm yeah sure."

"What do you want?"

"Monster. Im feelin a little sleepy."

"Yeah your not the only one apparently." T.C. said and laughed at his own joke. "Do you think she will want anything Teece?"

"Um yeah probably...Uhhhh....I will just get her an ICEE."

"Ok, sounds good." T.C. then left the van and walked into Circle K. I was looking at Bree asleep in my lap and cuddled into my chest, and I couldn't help but stroke her back and sing a soft melody that reminded me of her.

Girl I cant even lie
When I look in your eyes
I get this weird feeling inside
Its kinda crazy cause
I ain't ever had this kinda feelin
In my life
And I can't even sleep sometimes
Wake up late at night with you on my mind
I cant get you out no matter how I try
Cuz baby your so fly

Maybe This is Love
I feel it in your touch
I just cant get enough
Of you baby
Wait a minute
Im singin
Maybe This Is Love
Theres somethin between us
I just cant get enough
Of you Baby
Wait a minute
Im singin
Maybe This Is Love

Theres somethin about your eyes
Your hair
Your smile
Your drive me wild girl
Your so beautiful
And your all mine
Im the luckiest man in the world
And your so picture perfect
You stole my heart
It was just so worth it
I cant get you out my mind
No matter how hard I try

Maybe This is Love
I feel it in your touch
I just cant get enough
Of you baby
Wait a minute
Im singin
Maybe This Is Love
Theres somethin between us
I just cant get enough
Of you Baby
Wait a minute
Im singin
Maybe This Is Love