OG Katsuragi Bio

Animatronic Name: OG Katsuragi

Animatronic Type: Normal

Occupation: Performer #1 of the Hanzō animatronics

Appearance: This energetic animatronic has the same design as the original counterpart. Yes. Even her bust maintained its size. The same goes for when she does Shinobi-Tenshin, all the buttons on her uniform are opened, revealing her stomach and chest. However, due to the design not being "family friendly", her shinobi transformation went through some fixing, pretty much to the point where she isn't allowed to transform.

Lore: Possessed by [REDACTED] spirit. OG Katsuragi was the third animatronic created by Shinobi Entertainment. While she is similar to her original counterpart, the personality had to be altered a bit, as groping wasn't very "family friendly". However, she somehow seems to find a way to go back to her perverted personality after hours.

During the testing phase, the animatronic showed somewhat normal behavior, not having the urge to grope any of the female technicians, pretty much telling the technicians that the altered mechanisms to her programming went off without any problems. However, according to a previous nighttime security guard, the animatronic somehow changed back to her original personality. Again, it is unknown how or why this happens.

Up next: OG Yagyū