OG Hibari Bio

Animatronic Name: OG Hibari

Animatronic Type: Normal

Occupation: Performer #3 of the Hanzō animatronics

Appearance: Similar to the others, OG Hibari sports the same design as her original counterpart. She is usually in the school uniform during the day, but upon the "Shinobi-Tenshin" command, she'll transform into her shinobi attire. She also sports a Ninto hand puppet.

Lore: Possessed by [REDACTED] and [CLASSIFIED] spirits. OG Hibari was the fifth animatronic to be added to the roster when the Hanzō animatronics were still in the works. Unfortunately, there wasn't enough room for her to have her own spot, like Funtime Minori did back at Yumi's Ice Cream World, so the company decided to place her in Shinobi Cove with OG Yagyū. She holds the same personality as her real counterpart.

Whoever programmed her during testing didn't do too much of a good job however, cause unlike the other animatronics, she'd be prone to malfunctions and break down on a daily for some unknown reason. The staff had to repair her after each shift until eventually, the staff got tired of the constant errors and placed her in the parts/service room to rest until she can be fully repaired by someone more "experienced".

For some unknown reason, the animatronic began acting weird and almost showed aggressive behavior towards the new recruits, one in particular. This would lead to moments where she would try to kill her the first chance she gets. But the weird occurances didn't stop there. When her eyes were normal, she was fine. But when she gets possessed by [REDACTED], her eyes would go pitch black with white pupils, and if she gets possessed by [CLASSIFIED], her eyes turn red and her whole behavior would change. This is behavior that NO ONE expected from an animatronic version of the sweet and innocent Hibari, which is why it took some technicians off guard when she behaved like that.

There might be more information about this animatronic, but for right now, its not available.