OG Yagyū Bio

Animatronic Name: OG Yagyū

Animatronic Type: Normal

Occupation: Performer #2 of the Hanzō animatronics

Appearance: Similar to the others, OG Yagyū sports the same design as her original counterpart. She is usually in the school uniform during the day, but upon the "Shinobi-Tenshin" command, she'll transform into her shinobi attire. She also sports the signature umbrella that Yagyū is usually equipped with.

Lore: Possessed by [REDACTED] spirit. OG Yagyū was the fourth animatronic created by Shinobi Entertainment. Unlike the other three, she has her own stage named "Shinobi Cove". She shares the spot with OG Hibari since the budget wasn't good enough to give Hibari her own space in the restaurant. While she has some of the same personality traits as her human counterpart, her whole "obsession" with Hibari got removed from her code after an incident involving one of the new recruits. Now, OG Yagyū sees OG Hibari as just a friend and isn't overprotective of her, or sees her as anything else.

During testing, OG Yagyū recieved some mixed responses from the test audience. While some people didn't seem to mind her stoic and almost emotionless personality, others didn't seem to like it all that much. Because of this, some altering had to be made, but not too much. Now, OG Yagyū now interacts with guests normally and is actually interested in participating in any games or shows that Asuka's Futomaki Place holds.

Up next: OG Hibari