OG Ikaruga Bio

Animatronic Name: OG Ikaruga

Animatronic Type: Normal

Occupation: Guitarist of the Hanzō animatronics

Appearance: Similar to the others, OG Ikaruga sports the same design as her original counterpart. She is usually in the school uniform during the day, but upon the "Shinobi-Tenshin" command, she'll transform into her shinobi attire. She uses a guitar as her main object.

Lore: Possessed by [REDACTED] spirit. OG Ikaruga was the second animatronic created by Shinobi Entertainment to join alongside Asuka and her friends. Like the real counterpart, she holds the mature personality, and is pretty much the only one that ensures that OG Asuka and OG Katsuragi don't go astray during shows.

Also, like her real counterpart, she is usually groped by OG Katsuragi, but as of recent, she has a defense feature installed that is only used on OG Katsuragi to keep her in check. This feature ONLY works on OG Katsuragi, not on the other animatronics.

Her main object would normally be her katana Hein, but she was given a guitar instead, as she was assigned to be the guitarist of the group. She was surprisingly good at it during the testing phase. She doesn't suffer too many errors or malfunctions, but her guitar does go out of tune from time to time. If you're a technician for this place and all you needed to do to repair OG Ikaruga is to retune her guitar, she would be the easiest animatronic to do maintenance on, as long as she herself hasn't broken down or had any major malfunctions.

Up next: OG Katsuragi