Chapter 4: Remembering The Promise We Made!

It has been 5 days since Uta was left at Elegia, she hasnt eaten anything since and has stayed in the room she was given. Gordon has tried many times to get her to come out and eat, but to no avail. Uta was in an unstable state of mind going from being depressed, to rampaging around her room. The room was pretty much destroyed, bookshelves knocked down, paintings ripped and shattered, scraps from books everywhere, everything was a mess. Currently Uta was sitting in the middle of the room holding herself in a ball almost. It was dark outside, but the full moon shone through the window around her.

"Why......" Uta said, "Why did they leave me here...." She had been questioning why Shanks left her, why the world was against her, she didn't even know what happened when she woke up, all she knew was the whole island was ablaze.

Knock Knock. "Uta, I have some dinner for you, Ill leave it at the door for you." Gordon said through the door, "Please eat it, you haven't eaten anything in days."

Uta ignored him, Gordon eventually walked off leaving her alone. She didn't move to the door to get the food, she didn't want it, she was hungry, yet she had no willpower to even get up to get the food and eat it.

"You lied to me... Shanks..." Uta whispered to herself, "You said we would leave together... Why did you leave without me..."

Uta was going through another breakdown, she got up and started to destroy stuff in the room. She grabbed a chair that was already broken from her throwing it across the room, and she slammed it on the ground breaking off the two legs left on it, then she threw it at the window, shattering it.

"WHY SHANKS..." Uta screamed as tears streamed down her face again, she has cried a lot in the past few days, she couldnt really help it.

As she slumped to the floor again to continue crying, she looked over right by her and stopped crying. It was a piece of paper, with a drawing on it, she reached her hand out and picked it up. As Uta stared at the drawing she realized that Luffy drew it, she had been so focused on Shanks out of rage and grief she forgot about her only friend. She started to recall when he made this drawing for her.

__________________________________________

"Luffy! Let's draw, whoever draws the best picture wins!" Uta declared, looking at Luffy.

"Alright! And I will win this one!" Luffy said confidently.

"No way, I am on a 37-game-long win streak!" Uta said.

"Wrong! I won those 37 times, you cheated in all of them!" Luffy said angrily.

"Fine how bout whoever wins this challenge, won all the others!" Uta said confidently.

"Okay, let's do this! I won't lose." Luffy said, they both started drawing.

5 minutes later.

"I AM DONE!!!" Luffy declared as he yelled.

"Quiet down, what did you draw?" Uta asked.

"Look!" Luffy said, then showed his drawing

"What is it?" Uta asked, looking at it trying to figure out what Luffy drew, it just looked like a number 8 with a wedge in between the circles.

"It's Shanks straw hat!" Luffy said smiling.

"A hat?" Uta said, looking a bit confused.

"Yeah!" Luffy said.

"You suck" Uta said honestly, holding the drawing in her hand trying to picture it as Shanks hat.

"Let's make it the mark of our new age!" Luffy declared. "You take that. Don't lose it!"