Chapter 1

Hi peeps
Credit to Cecilia_5SOS_1D for my new cover
Mine was crap and she did an AMAZING job

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Paige's POV

It was late on a Friday afternoon and I just came home from a terrible day at work at Subway.

Everyone got a promotion...but me.

My best friend Elle got promoted to manager and she has completely turned her back on me and she acts like she is the best in the world, she has changed since we met in Year 4, although I thought she never would.

I got into the hot, steamy shower and looked at the drain, imagine what life would be like if we could just wash away our doubts and troubles.

I shampooed my hair and also conditioned, washed my body and my makeup then got out.

I put on my red flannel shirt and some black high waisted jeans and a touch of makeup, I headed into the bathroom and chose a soft and natural look, then curled the ends of my hair and tied half up with a pretty black bow. I laced up my all black converse and then I grabbed my phone and purse and I went downstairs.

I texted my other friend Imogen to meet me in the cinema car park. We were going out to see Paper Towns, I have read the book but I desperately needed to see the movie.

"Paige, where do you think you are going?" I heard my mum's voice.

"Imogen and I are going to see a movie tonight, did you forget because you're too busy getting drunk?" I shot back.
My mother has an alcohol problem, she spends her earnings as being a dentist on either alcohol or gambling.

"You are meant to be watching Ivy tonight, and don't you dare ever use that tone with me again young lady." My 'mother' said in a stern voice.

"Ivy, you're coming to the movies with Immy and I."

Imogen loves looking after Ivy, what could an eleven year old possibly do?

Ivy and I drove in complete silence, I just recently got my red P plates and I could never live if I hurt Ivy in a car accident.

It was a pretty quick drive as it was just around the corner, about 5 minutes.

I bought 2 tickets and walked into Cinema 2, Imogen was late as usual.

About 5 minutes later when the previews were in, Imogen came and she suddenly found us.

----------------

So how was the first chapter?
Hope it was ok
~ Abz 😜