un || 1

⊹˖ ━━━━⋆ ‎୨ ✦ ୧ ⋆━━━━ ˖⊹
MY JUSTICE

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

THAT'S ZENIN-SENPAI, SHE CAN WIELD CURSED WEPONS. She's one of the best Since she's from the Zenin clan."

"Don't call me by my last name, Fushiguro!" Maki exclaimed in annoyance as she glared at her underclassmen. He mutters a soft apology then continues with the introductions of his upperclassmen.

"That's Inumaki-senpai, he's a cursed speech wielder. He can order someone to do anything he wants. He speaks in Onigiri ingredients to keep others safe."

"And panda-senpai." The spiky-haired male got up, turning back to look at Kugisaki before speaking again. "There's two more, Okkostu-senpai and Focalor-senpai. They're both the only real second-year I respect. But they're both currently overseas right now. Though, Focalor-senpai is supposed to be arriving this week." Fushiguro explained, his gaze shuffling back to the three-second years.

"--and Panda? You're not gonna go into detail on that one?" Kugisaki stared at him, clearly confused about the 'and panda' statement.

"Off topic but we're sorry to ask this considering you're mourning." Panda paused and then asked bashfully. "The truth is, we want you guys to participate in the Kyoto-Sister-School Exchange."

"Kyoto-Sister-School Exchange...? What's that?" Kugisaki asked, now standing up as well.

"It's an event where the two schools meet in Kyoto and have this big fighting competition." Fushiguro gave her insight on the term, turning his attention back to the three-second years. "But isn't the event mostly for the third years and second years?"