trois || 3

⊹˖ ━━━━⋆ ‎୨ ✦ ୧ ⋆━━━━ ˖⊹
 WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'VE
NEVER TRIED A MACARON? 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

HEY.. WHERE ARE THE FIRST YEARS?" Panda asked, looking around them. Only to realize it was just the four of them. 

"Errands," Maki replies, she turns her head to look at [Name] who's grabbing onto her arm. "What is it with you today?" She raised her hand and roughly ruffled [Name]'s hair.

"You keep messing my perfect hair! These pigtails take a while you know!" [Name] complained, whining.

"They disappear once you go into Ousia form, so does it matter?"

"Tuna, Tuna. Salmon Roe." He waved his hand, gaining [Name]'s attention.

[Name] looked over at Inumaki, who handed her a piece of candy. She let go of Maki and walked back to Inumaki. "Ah.. Thank you." She looked towards Maki who was at the front leading their little group.

"Are they safe?" Panda asked, 

"Salmon." He nodded, looking towards Maki.

"Why are we worried? I'm sure if they followed, my god-worthy praise, they'd have the strength to carry one's self." [Name] chimed in, eating her piece of candy.

"Focalor is right, they can handle an errand run. They're not three years old." Maki spoke as they continued on their walk.

"No that's not what I'm saying." Panda put a thoughtful finger on his chin, "I'm saying, today's the day Kyoto's principal comes here."