Chapter 109

Y/N: You... Just how many people did you experiment on for your skills?

"Iroh": * restitching his head* Hmm... I kinda lost count after the hundredth or so. I needed the perfect body for my revenge, and as if it was a blessing from God himself, this old fart dropped dead.

Y/N instantly tries to run at the man for talking about Iroh in such manner, but to no avail. Y/N couldn't get out of the trap without using One for All.

---

We see Izuku fighting off against Toga and her allies, as he suddenly stops. It felt... weird. It felt as if his connection to Y/N through One for All was fading.

Izuku: Y/N... Just where are you...? Come back quickly... We need you...!

---

Y/N: So... what's gotten your panties up in a bunch against me?

"Iroh": Hmm... You don't remember... Well, not gonna say that was unexpected, but that's what a murderer would think like. Not even remembering the people he murdered and the ones close to his targets.

Y/N: Fuck you mean by that?

"Iroh": Mojiretsu Kugutsu. Does that ring a bell?

Y/N: That's... one of the guys I defeated and imprisoned a while ago.

"Iroh": Oh, so you do remember me?

Y/N: Huh...? But you can't be that idiot. His quirk was puppeteering. Not this.

"Iroh", or, Mojiretsu, starts to speak.

Mojiretsu: Tell me something. Have you heard of the term "quirk awakening"?

Y/N: The hell do you mean?

Mojiretsu: It means that in a dire situation, one's quirk develops. Or rather, "evolves" into a better, stronger version of itself. Maybe it's because of the basic human wish for survival, maybe not, but that isn't the point.

Mojiretsu: For you see, when you knocked Aniki out even after he used a huge dose of Trigger, he fell into depression. He used to be the most optimistic guy I knew, with his speed being his pride. The one thing that made the man what he was. And that, being shattered so easily, even when buffed up with the Trigger, by a mere 16 year old, it broke his confidence. Added to that, the cell inmates didn't take us softly either.

Mojiretsu: Because unlike the rest, what we did, was considered "heroic" by many. We stole, from the rich, and provided, to the poor. Like the legend of Robin Hood. Many families, many children looked forward to us, bringing basic necessities for them. We would use the stolen money to buy those items.

Mojiretsu: And before you go speaking about how we were acting with the people in that bank, every single one of them was rotten to the core. Not caring about how the others may be affected by their actions. Selfish bastards. That's all they were.

He chuckles.

Mojiretsu: When we would be done distributing the food to the needed, we ourselves would eat the remaining scraps, with the thought of being able to help those in need filling our bellies. But then, you came in and wrecked everything.

Mojiretsu walks up to Y/N.

Mojiretsu: The prison was a not so good place. The inmates, especially the ones who were "gang leaders" molested the newbies. The guards won't do a thing either. Aniki soon became their plaything due to some... Unexplainable reasons. His low self-esteem, along with him being used every single day, led to him hanging himself off of the ceiling fan. But you know what's worse?

He sadistically chuckles.

Mojiretsu: The molesting didn't stop even then. They molested the corpse, when the guards just stood and watched. Some puked, sure, but not even a single one of them raised a voice. On that day, I made it my destiny, to destroy you, Y/N L/N. You put me and Aniki in the cells. You made the molesting happen.

Mojiretsu: You killed him!

We see Mojiretsu holding his brother's corpse in his hands as he cried his eyes out.

Mojiretsu: When they got bored of Aniki's body, since it didn't give any "reaction", they turned to me. I tried to protest, but they busted my skull up open. A cellmate decided to try to stand up against them, but he got the same treatment. At that moment, when I stared at the cellmate's corpse, my desire to destroy you, became a need, a desperate need. And before I knew it, I was staring at my own body lying on the ground. I soon realised that I had somehow transferred into the body of the cellmate. It took me a while, but I learned to control the body freely.

Mojiretsu: I used the new body to kill those rapists and the corrupt guards and escaped. But, I wasn't very used to the new body, and soon, found myself limping and almost dying. Fast forward, I heard that your grandfather died. I went to the place and saw you, crying and berating yourself about how you haven't changed at all. One might actually pity you, but not if they know who the real you is.

-flashback-

*Thump*

*Rustle*

*Thump*

*Rustle*

*Thump*

*Rustle*

*Thump*

*Rustle*

We see something resembling a shovel fall and clang on the ground, as someone falls on the ground.

A few seconds later, a pair of amber eyes shoot open, as the person gets up, and looks at their hands.

They start to chuckle, as it soon turns to maniacal laughter, as clouds cover the moon, painting the place in darkness.

???: Y/N...! I'm gonna get you, you bastard~!

-fha
Mojiretsu: You took someone close to me away, it's only fair if I do so too, right? So, I dug this man's grave and took control of the body. Although, one thing I didn't quite understand was that ever since I got this body, I've developed a massive craving for tea, for some reason. But that's-

Y/N: Kill...

Mojiretsu: Hmm?

Y/N: I'll kill you...! Your story does not give you the right to disturb a dead man's sleep, you bastard...!

Mojiretsu: *chuckling* Are you really being angry right now? YOU? You of all people have no right to be angry, you murderer! If you think that me taking control is something that needs to have me killed, then you're nothing but a narcissistic and hypocritical murderer, you asshole....!

He grabs Y/N's face.

Mojiretsu: And besides, you can't hurt your dear and lovely grandfather, right? Also, as far as I know, I'm way stronger than you in this body, kid. So stop dreaming.

He makes the bindings fall off of Y/N, as he gets to a distance.

Mojiretsu: Alright. Let's do this then, shall we?

Y/N gets up as he takes his swords and lets his flames run through the blades, his eyes piercing into the man's soul.

Y/N: *PISSED* Yeah...

A/N: Chapter 109 done!

Let me cook now.

I SAID, LET ME COOK!

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT,

TILL THE NEXT TIME,

SAYONARA!

IDK WHAT THE FUCK I'M YELLING FOR, BUT