Chapter 5

The written part went well enough for our Y/N, as he got to the auditorium where the description for the practical part of the exam was to be held, as he puts his legs on the top of the chair in front of him. Soon, a cockatoo appeared!

Wait what? Oh, it's not cockatoo, but Present Mic.

He went to the podium and shouted.

Mic: HELLO POTENTIAL HEROES, YOU THINK YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE IN THE UA? THEN GIVE ME A HELL YEAAAHHHHH!!!

Utter silence. That was what followed the man's small speech.

Seeing that the crowd was not really interactive, he decided to give the candidates a basic rundown of things. There were 3 types of pseudo-villains, 1 pointer, 2 pointer, and 3 pointer. The candidates were given 10 minutes to destroy as many villains as they could. Everything was going smoothly, until a tall blue haired boy started asking why there were 4 villains on the pamphlet.

He then pointed at two people. One was a broccoli looking dude, and the other was...

Wanna guess...?

???: You! The one with the H/C hair! Stop disrespecting the furniture placed here! Heroes of today have spent their first days on these very seats! Stop disrespecting them and get your legs off of the chair!

Y/N: *irritated* Huh? Go and jerk on your seat if that fact turns you on so much, Damn Four Eyes! And besides, the cockatoo was about to talk about the fourth robot. You would've known if you weren't so busy with your boner, you idiot!

The guy's face goes red at the use of such vulgar words, and embarrassment, both mixed up, as he is forced to sit down on his seat and hope that the murmur about him would stop.

Mic then coughs into his hand to get the attention of the candidates, as he explained that the fourth villain was a 0 pointer, basically an obstacle thrown in your path. There was one of them in each.

Y/N: Zero points, and yet just one in each arena...? Something seems fishy here.

A grin appears on his face.

Y/N: *grinning* I'll destroy that piece of metal!

He then looked at his pamphlet and saw that he was in Battle Centre A as Mic announced that the practical exam would shortly begin.

Y/N: Well, time to melt some metal butt!

He gets in the bus, sitting all alone on the very last seat which extends from one end to the other, with only one other ash-blonde haired guy sitting on the other side.

Once they reach the battle centres, Y/N did a few stretches. He didn't bother seeing, but there was a huge diversity of quirks. Let's have a look.

One had strange looking elbows, the other had pink skin with small horns on top, and jeez was that girl filled with energy. Then there was a rather short guy with purple ball thingies on his head and was staring at the girls present there...

Yeah, let's agree to not observe what he does.

Anyways, as I was saying, soon enough, the buzzer goes off, indicating the start of the exam, as Y/N instantly starts to run ahead of everyone with a speed boost from his firebending.

Once at a distance from the others, he cracks his neck, as he sees a two pointer up on a building, and two three pointers standing on either side of the boy.

Y/N: Gonna borrow a page from your book for this one, Grandpa.